3. A pretty set of earbuds you can keep in your room at all times — that way you don't have to always rely on your on-the-go pair.
4. A fantastic shag reading pillow to keep your back from getting fatigued after hours of reading or working on your computer.
8. A spill-resistant mug with a twist lid to help prevent your favorite beverage from splashing around or tipping over.
9. A hedgehog card holder keeps important pieces of mail, business cards, or other documents in view.
10. A portable book and magazine stand so you can free up your hands and avoid growing weary from holding a heavy book.
12. A pretty USB-powered light you can plug into your computer or set on your side table for a soft glow while working late.
14. A compact USB-powered desk fan for a blast of air when you’re sweating over meeting your latest deadline.
17. And a 1-quart cold brew maker to get your caffeine fix without having to take a trip to a coffee shop.
Now you can really work from home.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.