20 Inexpensive Products That'll Make Your Bathroom So Much Better
You'll have the best bathroom of them all.
1. A magnetic accessories holder you can attach to the inside of your drawers to keep nail clippers, bobby pins, and hair clips secure.
2. An over-the-cabinet hair tools holder that’ll have your bathroom more organized than a beauty supply store.
3. A quick-drying pocket organizer to hang on your shower liner hooks for easy access to all your showering essentials — and to clear off your bathtub's edge.
4. A rotating countertop organizer so you can spend more time using your fave beauty products — instead of searching for them in a messy drawer.
5. A cozy bath mat set to make your floors just a little more comfy — because no one likes cold feet in the morning!
6. A convenient outlet shelf for a place to sit your clippers, electric toothbrush, or other small bathroom tools.
10. A Clorox ToiletWand system with disposable cleaning heads — so you don’t have to deal with the hassle of a gross toilet brush.
11. A suction-cup bath shelf for some added storage space in your shower — especially if you don’t have a lot of space on your tub’s edge.
13. A cotton ball and swab holder so you can finally stop fighting with that huge bag of cotton balls.
15. An adjustable cabinet organizer kit you can install inside your medicine cabinet to put your cosmetics and toiletries out of sight.
16. A pack of Lysol Click Gel cleaners to quickly freshen up your toilet bowl — so your sacred space will always smell fresh.
17. A lighted magnifying mirror that sticks to your bathroom mirror for a super close view when applying eye makeup or plucking your eyebrows.
19. A dust-proof toothpaste dispenser and toothbrush holder set that'll get the last drop out of every toothpaste bottle.
Your basic bathroom is SO yesterday.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.