22 Awesome Products From Amazon To Put On Your Wish List
A stovetop espresso maker, vintage-style cookware set, exfoliating foot mask, and 19 other things you’ll want to add to your wish list ASAP.
2. An adorable set of retro-style nonstick cookware in a frothy shade of pink you’ll want to show off — even when you aren’t cooking a damn thing.
3. A pair of exfoliating foot masks for peeling away dead skin from your feet and revealing moisturized dogs that are soft and smooth.
4. A Periea handbag organizer so you can FINALLY get all the items in your purse, diaper bag, or tote in order.
5. A V-neck sleepwear set for looking comfy-cute while lounging around the house before bedtime or during a day in.
7. A chic faux-leather handbag with an optional carrying strap and cute bag charm you can carry around with tons of attitude.
8. A bottle of holographic rose-gold nail polish sure to leave your fingers shining bright like a diamond.
9. A Mattel Magic 8 Ball for some extra assistance with answering some of your life’s most perplexing questions.
10. A kick-and-play musical travel center to hold your little one’s attention in the cutest way during your next errands day or family road trip.
11. A copy of Unfuc*k Yourself so you can learn some new tips and tools to help you challenge the limitations you are putting on yourself and tap into ALL of your greatness.
13. A set of foldable storage bags with clear windows that allow you to easily identify what you’ve put away inside them.
14. A copy of Justice League, so you can watch some of our most beloved superheroes come together to save the world from universe-destroying drama.
15. A paint-by-diamonds kit for a creative challenge sure to look beyond gorgeous when you complete it.
16. A copy of The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill on vinyl so you can bless your record collection with one of the greatest albums of all time.
17. A Photosynthesis board game to put your mind to work as you strategize the best way to grow your own magnificent forest.
18. A metal cookware organizer that’ll help you avoid risking it ALL trying to find what you need in your Jenga tower of pots and pans.
19. A copy of Goodnight Moon for lulling your little one — or yourself — to sleep with the precious nighttime tale.
20. An outlet shelf, which'll give you a convenient place to sit your phone while it's charging or holding your Bluetooth or smart-home speaker.
21. A Cosmopolitan magazine subscription for some exciting reads about style, pop culture, relationships, and those LEGENDARY Cosmo sex tips.
22. And a Rubbermaid adjustable closet organizer kit to get the look of a fierce custom closet for a fraction of the price.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.