2 frozen bananas
3 scoops dairy-free ice cream
⅔ cup dairy-free milk
¼ cup ice cubes
1 cup strawberries
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1) In a blender, combine frozen bananas, dairy-free ice cream, dairy-free milk, and ice cubes. Blend until combined.
2) Evenly distribute mixture into 3 cups, rough ¾ cup each. Set one cup to the side.
3) Add one mixture back in the blender and add strawberries. Mix until well blended and set aside.
4) Add the last mixture in the blender and add cocoa powder. Mix until well blended and set aside.
5) In a cup, pour chocolate mixture first. Using a spoon, pour the strawberry mixture onto the spoon and spread it around the glass. Using a spoon, pour the vanilla mixture on top.