9 Obnoxiously Cute Date Night Ideas For You And Bae From ₹0-₹600
*Baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight*
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. Do an at-home facial with sheet masks (₹425 for five). It's relaxing, fun and, dare we say, Instagrammable!
3. Plant some vegetables together with the lush Only For Organic 45 Varieties of Vegetable Seeds (₹349).
4. For the adventerous foodies who love to eat but can’t cook, have a Maggi-tasting date with different flavours of noodles from this Maggi Fusian Assortment Box (₹199).
6. Paint together! You can either paint something for each other, or create one painting as a team. You can use watercolors or acrylic colors.
8. For the selfie-obsessed boos, what better homage to your relationship than a beautiful photo wall with fairy lights!
And for date ideas that are infinitely fun and totally free:
Go for a long walk or a run together.
Pack your usual meal and eat it outdoors as a picnic.
Cook together at home (and lay the table in style with candles and fresh flowers plucked together.)
Go to the beach.
Go to the park.
Browse a bookstore together.
Visit a local library.
Visit a free museum in your city.
Visit a free tourist attraction in your city.
Check out a free concert, play or art show.
Go for a free yoga class.
Make a relationship soundtrack with songs that are meaningful to both of you.
Make playlists of your favourite songs from different times in your life.
Make a relationship time capsule.
Take a free class together.
Declutter your space, Marie Kondo style!
Go through old photos together.
Refashion old items of clothing, like turning jeans into shorts, etc.
Rearrange a room.
Play a sport you both enjoy.
Test drive your favorite cars.
Tour homes like the one you dream of buying together someday.
Make a bucket list of all the fun things you want to experience together.