57 Things You'll Probably Want To Add To Your Holiday Wish List *Now*
Make your list and check it twice.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!)
1. An Instant Pot for the best multi-use kitchen gadget, possibly ever. A pressure cooker, slow cooker, ricer cooker, steamer, food warmer, and sauté device all in one? No, I'm not kidding!
2. A heated sherpa blanket that'll keep you super warm and cozy even on the coldest, snowiest days. Summer? We don't need her again, just leave me be cuddling with my favorite blanket.
3. A personalized name necklace with a birthstone pendant for a perfect piece of everyday jewelry. Ask for one, and while you're at it, order a few for your loved ones too!
4. A dual breakfast sandwich maker to whip up fresh and delicious egg sandies faster than it takes to brave the fast food drive-thru line.
5. Glossier Balm Dotcom — a lip balm with a cult-following for making your lips feel nourished and smooth. Reviewers especially love this product for the fact that it stays on for hours, even when you're eating/drinking.
6. A cellphone lens kit that'll seriously step up your Instagram game. Step up so much, your followers are gonna think you're a celebrity with a professional photographer following you around at all times.
7. A teddy jacket for cozying up all season long in style. The day you have to trade this baby in for warm weather clothing might be slightly heartbreaking, just a fair warning. But don't worry, summer flies by.
8. A craft beer-making kit to turn anyone from beginner-level to an advanced professional brew snob.
9. A one-line-a-day five-year memory book that'll serve as a fun and sweet way to keep track of your thoughts, feelings, accomplishments, and obstacles so you can look back someday on your personal growth.
10. An overnight facial peel that exfoliates as you sleep so you can wake up with skin that looks brighter and feels hydrated.
11. A Rent the Runway membership so you can rent exquisite clothing items and statement pieces each month. Now you'll always have something fashionable to wear.
12. A personalized embroidered fleece robe to make you feel like the glamorous celebrity we already know you are.
13. A pullover perfect for any Schitt's Creek fan. Now you can rock Alexis' famous catchphrase in the coziest way possible.
14. An electric wine bottle opener that'll make removing the cork on your bottle of vino easy, peazy, grapes become wine when they're squeezy.
15. An essential oil diffuser for relaxing with the sweet aroma of scents like lavender, eucalyptus, lemon, or any other essential oil you enjoy using.
16. A PhoneSoap to clean all the yucky germs off your phone, because — news flash! — you bring your phone everywhere with you, so it's germ-y and deserves a good cleaning, OK?!
17. A framed custom constellation map for a view of what the night sky looked light based on the date and location you provide. Perhaps your birth date, your wedding night, or any other special occasion you'd like to commemorate.
18. An Advent calendar so you can enjoy the 12-day countdown to Christmas in the best possible way — opening up a drawer and getting a new product each day!
19. A trio pan for whipping up three different types of lasagnas, casseroles, breads, brownies, and more all at the same time!
20. A Disney font wooden name sign to add a touch of Disney magic to the lucky space where you choose to hang your name sign.
21. A bottle of gourmet truffle hot sauce that'll make you wonder how you ever ate any food ever without drizzling this amazing stuff on it.
22. A wireless Bluetooth karaoke microphone for channeling your inner superstar right at home, in your pajamas.
23. Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask that contains sweet almond oil, plant-based squalane, and hyaluronic acid to help hydrate your skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, licorice root and lemon fruit extract to help brighten and even your complexion, and honey and aloe to help soothe skin.
24. A thickened down jacket to keep you feeling warm and cozy no matter how cold or windy it gets outside.
25. A "Nevertheless, She Persisted" puzzle for an activity that'll be entertaining, educational, and inspirational to piece together.
27. Atlas Coffee Club to transport you to countries around the world by way of what is gonna be the best coffee your taste buds have ever tried.
28. A pair of lightweight, breathable, low-impact sneakers that you can connect to a mobile app to keep track of your distance, calorie burn, and more helpful running statistics.
29. A *reversible* faux-leather tote and wristlet to become your new favorite accessories. Not to mention, they're neutral and classic enough to go with everything.
30. A wake-up lamp that'll provide a natural sunrise in your bedroom so waking up in the morning, especially if it's before the sun rises, isn't nearly as difficult as it used to be.
31. A Dash air fryer to have you enjoying "fried" versions of all your favorite foods, minus all the oil.
32. A custom-made necklace that may just become your new favorite piece of jewelry. Once you send in your image you want turned into a necklace, the seller will be draw up a design, and make sure you're happy with the product quality!
33. A llama cooling and heating pad for keeping close when uncomfy cramps strike. It's soothing, and oh-so cute.
34. A whipped shower icing that comes in a variety of yummy scents that'll leave your body feeling clean and moisturized after you shower.
35. A selfie ring light to provide studio-quality lighting to all of your photos — because it's ALL about getting the best picture possible for your grid, ya feel?
36. The Comfy — a combination of a sherpa blanket and a hoodie that'll keep you feeling so warm, cozy, and — you guessed it — COMFY. Good luck! You're never gonna wanna take this thing off.
37. An urban map glass that'll happily hold your favorite drink — alcoholic or not, and truly be the ~toast of the town.~
38. Warby Parker glasses for the trendiest pair of prescription glasses you'll ever own. Plus, for those who are indecisive, their at-home try on program is THE BEST.
39. A personalized photo puzzle for taking your fave photo of you and your best friend, your significant other, your family, your favorite celebrity, or just you (hey, you do you), and turning it into a fun little activity.
40. A pair of compressive, high-rise leggings that are super stretchy, squat-proof, and buttery soft. Oh, and they're made from 25 recycled water bottles so they're sustainable, too!
41. A metal bulletin board so you have an easy place to put up photos, notes and reminders, memorabilia, and more!
42. A pair of shearling earmuffs to prevent you from ever uttering or even thinking the words, "my ears are cold," this winter.
43. A heat-changing constellation mug so you can drink your hot beverages in a truly out-of-this-world way. Yes, it literally transforms when you pour a hot drink inside.
44. A gorgeous rug that'll look perfect in your living space. The colors are neutral enough to be placed anywhere, and the pattern is chic and pretty!
45. A waterproof Bluetooth speaker that'll have you bumping your jams everywhere from your bedroom to the shower to the kitchen to the living room to anywhere else in your home that could use some tunes, aka EVERYWHERE.
46. An adjustable, large standing desk for those who get easily tired from sitting down ALL.DAY.LONG.
48. A sleeping mask to help smooth and hydrate your skin overnight. Just apply before bed, go to sleep, wake up, and voila — the easiest skin care routine in the world.
49. A Himalayan pink salt lamp that'll add a nice, warm glow into any room, while easily becoming the coolest decoration you own.
50. A pair of suede slippers with a sheepskin lining to keep your feet feeling extra cozy. Warning: once you put these on, you may NEVER want to take them off.
51. A denim mini skirt available in a wide array of colors for becoming your new favorite skirt and finding new ways of pairing with all your favorite tops. Jeans? Leggings? Shorts? We don't know them anymore.
52. An Echo Dot to basically serve as your own personal assistant of sorts. Wanna play music? Read the news? Find out what the weather outside is like? Just ask this handy device those things, and SO much more.
53. A divided skillet for anyone — which is probably everyone — who wants to cook the whole meal in one go and not separately.
54. A long-distance friendship lamp to get yourself and a loved one. When the miles separating you feel too far, one of you can turn your light on and let the glow from the other lamp emit a glow. Now it's like you guys are right next to each other!
55. A Certified Piedmontese Beef Club subscription that'll ship high-quality, gourmet meat to your door either monthly or quarterly. Say goodbye to struggling to choose the perfect cuts at the grocery store.
56. Hedbanz — a fun game of guessing which character or celebrity you are, while asking the other players yes or no questions to help figure it out.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.