23 Products That Might Help You Sleep Better At Night
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A weighted blanket for helping you fall asleep and stay asleep longer — as a weighted blanket owner myself and someone whose anxiety would often get in the way of a peaceful night's sleep, I can personally tell you this is a purchase worth every penny, and I haven't slept better.
2. And comforter clips to prevent your blanket from slipping out of the duvet cover for the millionth time this week.
3. A color-changing nightlight that'll provide a soothing, colorful glow while still being v conducive to an uninterrupted night of sleep.
4. A essential oil spray for some soothing, calming relief from everyday stressors. I own this in the lavender scent (review below), and truly swear by it!
5. A gel-infused memory foam mattress topper that'll have you trading in your WFH desk set-up for a WFH bed set-up. Good morning co-workers on Zoom, welcome to my very productive work space.
6. Melatonin sleep gummies for those who dread the nightly struggle of trying to just fall asleep. Say adios to sleepless nights and hello to waking up fresh and ready to tackle the day ahead.
7. And if you've tried those gummies and liked them, but wanted something stronger, they also come in an extra strength option.
8. A white noise sound machine for blocking out unwanted sounds when you're trying to fall asleep and stay asleep.
9. Bed sheet clips to ensure your sheets actually stay in place, no matter how all over the place you are in your sleep.
10. A chocolate sleep supplement that'll serve as a deliciously sweet way to get you feeling relaxed and sleepy, and ready to hit the hay.
11. A pair of blackout curtains for keeping your bedroom pitch black and not letting the sunlight disturb you and your precious beauty rest.
12. An aromatherapy diffuser that'll mist your favorite scents into the air and create a super relaxing and zen environment.
13. And of course, assorted essential oils to use with your new diffuser. You can mix and match scents or stick with one — whatever your heart desires!
14. A contoured memory foam sleep mask that'll help alleviate pressure on your eyeballs — you're gonna practically feel your stress melt away as you drift off into a luxurious slumber.
15. A fluffy comforter you're going to want to fall into all over again from the second you get out of bed each morning. That is, if you even make it out of bed in the morning after buying this.
16. A sleep and wake-up lamp to help you fall asleep with a soothing pink light and wake up — even when it's pitch dark outside — with the help of calming, natural light.
17. A hanging canopy that'll not only make any bed look more enticing than it already is, but will also double as a mosquito net so you can sleep without worrying about waking up with bites from the little buggies.
18. A body pillow for basically turning your bed into one huge-as-heck pillow, because everyone knows pillows, pillows, and MORE pillows are what truly make beds impossibly comfy. And you can never have too many, honestly.
19. A memory foam mattress topper that'll be so comfortable, you'll find yourself doing one of those dramatic, slow-motion fall backs into your bed every time you see it.
21. A pack of door stoppers so you can sleep without letting the sounds of slamming doors and cabinets disturb you.
22. A shaggy throw blanket that'll make you feel like you're the filling of a delicious, warm burrito, and this throw is the toasty tortilla keeping you safe and protected.
23. And a pajama set that you'll wanna wear 24/7. Hey, we're all for your pajamas doubling as your WFH wardrobe.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.