28 Products That’ll Help You Have A Salon Day Right At Home
Manicures, face masks, and hair-styling tools galore.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wearable nail polish holder so you can easily give yourself a fresh mani anywhere at home, minus the risk of spilling. Suddenly painting my nails a dark color while sitting on a white couch feels like a beautiful possibility.
2. And a Stedi Pedi, because the only thing harder than painting your own nails is painting your own toes, but now, the daunting task might actually be quite...fun?!
3. A Revlon hot air brush for magically transforming wet, frizzy, untamed hair into looking like it just left the salon.
4. Glossier Moisturizing Moon Mask that contains sweet almond oil, plant-based squalane, and hyaluronic acid to help hydrate your skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, licorice root and lemon fruit extract to help brighten and even your complexion, and honey and aloe to help soothe skin.
5. A quick-dry top coat, because let's be real people, the absolute WORST part of painting your nails is shaving time off your precious day to wait for them to DRY. On average, reviewers claim this stuff helped get their nails dry in 10 minutes!!!
6. Silicone face mask brushes to make applying your favorite masks super easy, and a lot less messy (re: not getting your hands all dirty). Plus, reviewers boast about how simple these babies are to clean.
7. A flat iron so wonderful, reviewers boast that it's even great for those with thick, frizzy, or coarse hair. As a member of the naturally frizzy hair club myself, I know the struggle of finding an effective flat iron too well.
8. An eyebrow razor that'll make it super simple to clean up your eyebrows yourself. Plus, it's way less painful than waxing and threading!
9. Collagen essence sheet masks for a gentle sheet mask option. I personally LOVE these — they're quick to use, you dispose of them right after, and they're perfect for those with sensitive skin.
10. CreaClips to help make an at-home haircut significantly less terrifying, and dare I say, life-changing?
11. A pair of gel heel sleeves – just slip them on and let them work their magic by helping to heal cracked, painful heels. HEAL THOSE HEELS!
12. A deep-kneading massager to use on your neck, back, shoulders...anywhere! It's basically like having a personal masseuse.
14. And an assortment of tea bags that'll give you some delicious options to try — perhaps you'll find your new favorite flavor?
15. While you're at it, you may wanna treat yourself to a mug as well, like this Michelle Obama masterpiece.
16. Glossier Mega Greens Galaxy Pack formulated with white kaolin clay to help gently cleanse and get rid of oil and build-up, leafy greens and superfruit antioxidants to help nourish your skin, and avocado oil and aloe to help soften and condition.
17. A pack of curly/wavy clip-on hair extensions for the easiest and most inexpensive way to add some volume and length to your locks.
18. Lightning bolt eye masks to help minimize the appearance of puffy eyes and dark circles, as well as giving your skin a brighter complexion. Not to mention the number of selfies you'll wanna take while using these.
19. A face mask recipe book for concocting your own at-home spa treatments. In this house, every day is "Spaturday."
21. An aromatherapy diffuser you can use with or without essential oils. Just sit back, relax, and take a calming breather with some nice scents.
22. And of course, an assortment of essential oils to use with your new diffuser. You can mix and match scents or stick with one — whatever your heart desires!
23. A blow-dryer diffuser attachment featuring drying vents and a 360 degree airflow that'll evenly diffuse curls and maximize your hair's volume.
24. An all-natural, vegan coconut lip scrub to help leave your lips feeling super soft and smooth. Also, it smells really yummy, so you may have to resist the urge to lick it all off and eat it, but worth it.
25. A Cetaphil clay mask that like other Cetaphil products is super gentle and great for those with ultra-sensitive skin — which is not usually the case for many clay masks on the market. My fellow bearers of sensitive skin — let's rejoice.
26. Holika Holika animal face masks to pamper yourself with a moisturizing face mask and a whole lotta laughs. You could close your eyes and relax, or you can be realistic and prepare to take lots of selfies.
27. A carbonated bubble clay mask that'll be REALLY FUN to use because it'll make your face all foamy and bubbly. You'll almost be sad you have to rinse it off after.
28. And a curling bar – with the push of a button, it'll literally vibrate when time is up each time you wrap a strand of hair around it to curl. Because counting seconds yourself? That's sooo 15 seconds ago.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.