39 Products That I Think Are Very Deserving Of A Spot In Your Cart
"Please press the add to cart button" — what these products would say to you if they could talk.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
2. Cleaning K-Cups for the easiest, fastest way to get your beloved Keurig in the clean condition it should always be in to brew your favorite hot beverage.
4. Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser – a conditioning face wash with a cult following and for good reason = it's nice and gentle on ultra-sensitive skin, but contains the same cleaning agents found in contact lens solution so it's powerful in its abilities.
5. An antiseptic spray to help treat infections your fluffy friend might get such as yeast infections, hot spots, ringworm, pyoderma, and more.
6. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
7. A hair finishing stick for putting fussy, fly away hairs in their rightful place — neatly styled with the rest of your hair, of course!
8. A whipped shower icing that comes in a variety of yummy scents that'll leave your body feeling clean and moisturized after you shower.
9. An anti-fog spray perfect for those who are now all too familiar with the struggle of their glasses getting fogged up while wearing a mask.
10. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your beloved drinking vessel back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. I, for one, don't feel like taking a brush and soap and scrubbing away, and I'm going to make a fair assumption that you don't want to either.
11. A rain glass treatment that'll repel rain water, so you can drive in storms with peace of mind that you can actually see the road ahead clearly.
12. Atlas Coffee Club so you can transport your caffeine-craving taste buds to a different country, literally. Each month you'll get coffee from a different part of the world along with a cool postcard from that country to really tie the whole experience together.
13. A pet hair roller because everything about our little fluffy friends is absolutely perfect except for the fact that their fur and hair gets on everything we own. But we still love them, right?
16. A pair of compressive, high-rise leggings that are super stretchy, squat-proof, and buttery soft. Oh, and they're made from 25 recycled water bottles so they're sustainable, too!
17. A wood polish and conditioner to help restore your wooden furniture back to factory condition. Did you just get your entire house re-done by an HGTV crew, or are you just super good at picking out cleaning products?
18. A cooktop cleaning kit because look: you're using the thing to make your meals, so naturally it's going to get dirty. Sometimes things fall out of the pot, sometimes things splatter from the pan, and sometimes burns happen because you're too busy dancing to the Jonas Brothers and forgot about your pasta... Not speaking from personal experience!
19. Divider sticky notes to make the task of writing down important lessons and assignments in class or work simple for even the messiest of note-takers.
20. A warm, oversized sweater available in a variety of great colors. Once you do the hard work of picking out which color(s) you want, all you have to do is sit back, relax, wait for your sweater to arrive, and then sit back and relax more while wearing it, of course.
21. A migraine stick to help stop painful migraines in their tracks. As a migraine sufferer myself, I know how difficult it is to accomplish anything when a migraine hits, and there just aren't enough hours in the day to waste them on nursing yourself back to a fully-functioning human when you get one.
22. A jewelry cleaning pen so you can give your precious gems a quick swipe of a pen to get them looking brand new.
23. A brown sugar bear you just soak in water for 20 minutes and then place in brown sugar to help it soften. We don't wanna see you have to chuck your hardened brown sugar just because you haven't used it in a while.
24. Warby Parker glasses for the trendiest pair of prescription glasses you'll ever own. Plus, for those who are indecisive, their at-home try on program is THE BEST.
25. A nail and cuticle care solution for making your nails look fresh and healthy — just apply a coat and let it wow you!
26. Mike's Hot Honey – it may just become your new go-to condiment. It's delicious on spicy foods, savory foods, sweet foods, heck, you may even be tempted to just hold the bottle over your mouth and just eat it directly from the bottle. You do you.
27. A cutlery drawer organizer so you can consolidate your forks, knives, and spoons into one fabulous little tool.
28. An acne drying treatment to simply apply to pimples, and then just sit back, relax, and let it work its magic!
29. Heeled Chelsea boots that'll make a great addition to your favorite autumn looks. Just don't forget to accessorize with a pumpkin-flavored beverage in hand.
30. An oven cleaning spray so next time you go to open the oven door and pop in dinner, you're not tempted to puke all over it because of the yucky build-up you've let it accumulate.
31. A striped pajama short set for a super cute addition to your growing rotation of quarantine loungewear. The limit simply does not exist.
32. A hot air brush so you can dry AND style your damp hair with one convenient styling tool. It's like getting a salon blowout all without having to leave your house!
33. Light-dimming stickers, because while you obviously adore your technology, you don't necessarily love the LED lights that radiate from it and keep you awake at night.
34. An AeroGarden so you can grow herbs and veggies without having to worry about the daily time commitment of a real garden, or lack of sunlight.
35. Collagen essence sheet masks for giving yourself a simple at-home spa treatment. I personally LOVE these — they're quick to use, you dispose of them right after, and they're perfect for those with sensitive skin.
36. A customizable clean beauty kit, because the only thing better than using clean makeup products is being able to actually choose the ones you want included in a kit!
37. A power scrubber that'll make quick work of cleaning away at grout, soap scum, and other tough gunk.
38. A classic pair of Dr. Martens for a sturdy, reliable pair of boots that'll look great and get you through the roughest of cold weather months.
39. A limited edition BuzzFeed x Birchbox Beauty Box so you only have to pay $62 for an over $200 value box. It's filled with awesome beauty products that are sure to become instant favorites.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.