16 Places To Shop For Gifts Online That BuzzFeed Editors And Our Readers Swear By
So... which store are you gonna check out first?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked the BuzzFeed Community and writers and editors on the BuzzFeed Shopping & Products team to tell us their favorite places to shop for online holiday gifts, because buying presents for everyone is better done in the comfort of your own home. From classic go-to stores to ones you may never heard of before to shops that showcase/support artists, here are the places they recommend checking out:
1. BoxLunch offers a quirky assortment of products to fit a variety of fun interests whether it be TV, movies, comics, or other fandom-related themes.
2. Always Fits sells hilarious, but useful items you're not likely to find anywhere else. Flavoring food with Golden Girls hot sauce? Genius! Giving your loved one their own Burn Book that they don't have to worry about Mr. Duvall giving them detention for? Perfection.
3. Nordstrom offers a variety of items no matter what your budget is! Clothing, home gifts, tech products, and so much more. Plus, they offer beautiful gift-wrapping, so you don't have to do it yourself!
4. UncommonGoods offers incredibly unique, one-of-a-kind gifts so good, it's the perfect place to find something great to treat yourself to as well.
5. Kate Spade New York sells an array of beautiful clothing, jewelry, handbags, wallets, and more! It's the perfect way to gift a high-quality brand-name present without completely breaking the bank.
6. shopDisney has well, all things Disney! We're talking wearable items, kitchenware, home products, toys, and more. Practically the next best thing to a visit to the parks, right?
7. Amazon sells just about everything you can think of, and is extra great if you're someone who tends to leave shopping for the last minute, thanks to Prime two-day shipping offers on TONS of greats gifts.
8. Fishs Eddy sells an entertaining assortment of home goods that are perfect for adding a touch of fun to any living space.
9. Hot Topic has ALL of the fun fandom and nerdy things for the loved one whose interests can't be found at a typical department store.
10. Etsy has tons of handcrafted offerings that make for amazing gifts! Things from jewelry, to shirts, to tons of customizable options that can bring a smile to the face of any gift recipient.
11. Society6 offers artsy prints you can get on a variety of gift-able items like mugs, throw pillows, canvases, bedding, and more! Even funny phrases (as outline below) look intricate and pretty.
12. Bloomingdale's has tons of splurge-worthy presents like beauty gift sets and ~fancy~ versions of board game favorites to make any gift recipient feel like true royalty.
13. RedBubble offers practically a bajillion fun prints you can order as stickers, bedding, tote bags, laptop and phone cases, throw pillow covers, and more!
14. BaubleBar has beautiful pieces of jewelry at prices so easy on your wallet, it's the perfect place to buy all the blinged out prezzies for everyone special in your life.
15. LookHUMAN sells merchandise perfect for anyone who loves pop culture, puns, and a fabulous mix of the two.
16. And TeePublic offers niche, but hilariously-designed items for the person who has a great sense of humor and very specific interests. Plus, you'll be helping to support all of the amazing illustrators who contribute their work to the site!
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.