39 Things You'll Pretty Much Always Be Grateful You Have Around
Personally, I think you'll feel very grateful for a mask chain.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
2. And while you're at it, you'll want to add this pack of washing machine cleaning tablets to your cart as well!
3. Cleaning K-Cups for the easiest, fastest way to get your beloved Keurig in the clean condition it should always be in to brew your favorite hot beverage.
4. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
5. A rain glass treatment to repel rain water, so you can drive in storms with peace of mind that you can actually see the road ahead clearly.
6. A bottle of gourmet truffle hot sauce that'll make you wonder how you ever ate any food ever without drizzling this amazing stuff on it.
7. Teeth-whitening pens to help brighten up your teeth in a matter of minutes. It's recommended to avoid eating or drinking 30 minutes after, but other than that, you can go on living your busy life as soon as you're done using the pen.
8. An Instant Pot that'll pretty much become your new favorite gadget — this thing is a pressure cooker, a slow cooker, a rice cooker, a steamer, a sauté-r, a yogurt maker, and a warmer all in ONE.
9. A TubShroom to collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so you don't have to worry about your drains getting clogged up and creating more work for yourself.
10. A stain and odor remover that'll be no match for messes and unpleasant smells left behind by fur babies. An immaculately clean carpet AND a wonderful snuggle buddy? Yes, you can have both!
11. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your beloved drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. I, for one, don't feel like taking a brush and soap and scrubbing away, and I'm going to make a fair assumption that you don't want to either.
12. Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser – a conditioning face wash that'll feel nice and gentle on ultra-sensitive skin, but contains the same cleaning agents found in contact lens solution so it's powerful in its abilities.
13. A cooktop cleaning kit because look: you're using the thing to make your meals, so naturally it's going to get dirty. Sometimes things fall out of the pot, sometimes things splatter from the pan, and sometimes burns happen because you're too busy dancing to the Jonas Brothers and forgot about your pasta... Not speaking from personal experience!
14. A migraine stick to help stop painful migraines in their tracks. As a migraine sufferer myself, I know how difficult it is to accomplish anything when a migraine hits, and there just aren't enough hours in the day to waste them on nursing yourself back to a fully functioning human when you get one.
15. An electric wine bottle opener that'll make removing the cork on your bottle of vino easy peazy.
16. A natural stain remover to keep you and your family's life clean as can be with a product you can feel good about anyone using, and not worry about the kiddos accidentally getting a hold of.
17. A 3-in-1 avocado slicer for splitting, pitting, and slicing the green stuff known as nature's butter. Less time fanagling with silverware and more time eating avocado toast — win/win.
18. Bar Keepers Friend soft cleanser to help you get a bunch of surfaces and objects in your home looking as good, if not better, than the day you purchased them.
19. Lifting pads you can just press down into rug stains — ya know, things from pets, spilled drinks, blood, dirt, and more — keep it there for up to 24 hours, and say adios stains!
20. An anti-fog spray perfect for those who are now all too familiar with the struggle of their glasses getting fogged up while wearing a mask.
21. A brown sugar bear you just soak in water for 20 minutes and then place in brown sugar to help it soften. We don't wanna see you have to chuck your hardened brown sugar just because you haven't used it in a while.
22. A Dyson vacuum that can easily transform between being a cordless stick vacuum and a handheld vacuum, so it's versatile in cleaning just about every part of your home — even the ceiling.
23. Mike's Hot Honey – it may just become your new go-to condiment. It's delicious on spicy foods, savory foods, sweet foods, heck, you may even be tempted to just hold the bottle over your mouth and just eat it directly from the bottle. You do you.
24. A PhoneSoap to clean all the yucky germs off your phone, because — news flash! — you bring your phone everywhere with you, so it's germ-y and deserves a good cleaning, OK?!
25. Silicone face mask brushes that'll make applying your favorite masks super easy, and a lot less messy (re: not getting your hands all dirty). Plus, reviewers boast about how simple these babies are to clean.
26. A carpet spot remover spray to clean stains so fast and easy, Stanley Steemer is going to start plugging YOUR phone number in their catchy jingles.
27. A clear panel nonmedical face mask that won't fog up when talking. This means other people can more clearly read your lips and expressions, while keeping you and others protected.
29. A food storage container set to preserve the shelf life of your produce and leftovers — they're made for eating, not throwing in the garbage.
30. A weighted blanket that'll help you fall asleep quicker and stay asleep, because the best gift you can give yourself is the gift of a great night's sleep.
31. A fabric defuzzer you just glide over an area of clothing/furniture that's covered in unwanted fuzzies.
33. A Billie razor subscription for the smoothest, gentlest shave of your life. For $9, you'll get a starter box with a handle in a pretty color of your choice, a magic magnetic holder, and two blades surrounded in a layer of charcoal soap.
34. A wrinkle release spray to get your clothing, sheets, and more looking as if they were just ironed or picked up from the cleaners without needing to go through the trouble of doing either of those things.
35. A rapid egg cooker so you don't have to waste your precious time standing over the stove waiting for your eggs to finish cooking. I own this, and lemme tell ya, it's a pretty wonderful thing being able to watch Netflix and not keep a hawk-eye view on my omelet in the mornings.
36. A face mask chain to help make carrying around and wearing a mask easier (and trendier). Having to dig through your bag or put your mask down on a surface when it's not being worn is now a thing of the past.
37. A jewelry cleaning pen so you can give your precious gems a quick swipe of a pen to get them looking brand-new.
38. A nail strengthening cream that'll help your nails grow more quickly. Natural tips, here you come.
39. An oven cleaning spray so next time you go to open the oven door and pop in dinner, you're not tempted to puke all over it because of the yucky build-up you've let it accumulate.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.