31 Products With Before-And-After Photos That Almost Made Me Do A Double Take
What did these products do? They did that.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Revlon hot air brush for practically giving yourself a professional-looking blowout minus the high price and in a fraction of the time.
2. A selfie ring light to provide studio-quality lighting to all of your photos — because it's 2020 and it's ALL about getting the best picture possible for your grid, ya feel?
4. An anti-thinning shampoo that more than 6.7K five-star reviewers claim has helped them with preventing hair loss.
6. A Dash air fryer that'll have you enjoying "fried" versions of all your favorite foods, minus all the oil.
7. Glossier Solution, an exfoliating acid to help reduce skin redness, blemishes, and acne, and give you a smoother, softer, and brighter complexion.
8. An argan oil hair mask you can use about once a week to prevent things like heat from styling tools and coloring from making your hair look damaged or too dry.
9. DevaCurl Supercream Coconut Curl Styler to give frizzy curls a more defined, bouncy finish. Not to mention, it smells SO YUMMY.
10. A dishwasher cleaning tablet you just pop inside the machine and run it through a cycle like normal. While that's happening, grab a pair of UV-protection glasses and brace yourself for how shiny your appliance is going to be when you open it... haha just kidding... unless?!
11. A jewelry cleaning pen so you don't have to spend time and energy changing out of your pajamas just to go pay someone else to shine your beloved treasures.
12. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
13. A wood polish and conditioner to help restore your wooden furniture back to factory condition. Did you just get your entire house re-done by an HGTV crew, or are you just super good at picking out cleaning products?
14. A nail and cuticle care solution for making your nails look fresh and healthy — just apply a coat and let it wow you!
15. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your beloved drinking vessel back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. I, for one, don't feel like taking a brush and soap and scrubbing away, and I'm going to make a fair assumption that you don't want to either.
16. A pet hair roller because everything about our little fluffy friends is absolutely perfect except for the fact that their fur and hair gets on everything we own. But we still love them, right?
17. A blackhead remover vacuum that'll help make saying goodbye to blackheads, whiteheads, dead skin, and dirt residue on your skin so easy, you're gonna be genuinely wondering how you lived your life so long without this baby.
18. An oven cleaning spray so next time you go to open the oven door and pop in dinner, you're not tempted to puke all over it because of the yucky build-up you've let it accumulate.
19. A suede brush cleaner to stop you from having to pay absurd amounts of $$ to the shoemaker after every few wears of your blue suede shoes... or whatever color your shoes are.
20. A fabric defuzzer you just glide over an area of clothing/furniture that's covered in unwanted fuzzies.
21. A cooktop cleaning kit because look: You're using the thing to make your meals, so naturally it's going to get dirty. Sometimes things fall out of the pot, sometimes things splatter from the pan, and sometimes burns happen because you're too busy dancing to the Jonas Brothers and forgot about your pasta... AGAIN not speaking from personal experience!
23. A bottle of dandruff shampoo, because you deal with enough flaky people in your life, there's no reason you should have to deal with a flaky scalp, too.
24. A hard-water stain remover for cleaning stubborn messes and restoring a multitude of your surfaces to brand new condition.
25. A power scrubbing cleaning kit you can attach to your drill and get to work in making your living space look brand freakin' new.
26. Bar Keepers Friend soft cleanser to help you get a bunch of surfaces and objects in your home looking as good, if not better, than the day you purchased them.
27. A hair finishing stick for putting fussy, fly away hairs in their rightful place — neatly styled with the rest of your hair, of course!
28. An eye cream that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and provides long-lasting hydration.
29. An all-purpose car cleaner that'll have the inside of your car looking as the good as the day it looked the day it first left the factory — no matter how many years ago that may have been.
30. LilyAna Naturals Retinol Cream for those in the market for a moisturizer that's gentle on sensitive skin. It helps alleviate dry skin and can also help with hormonal acne thanks to a blend of ingredients like hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, green tea, shea butter, and jojoba oil.
31. A hair serum that will be a total lifesaver for those looking for a solution for their frizzy hair.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.