18 Thoughtful Gifts To Get Your Loving Jewish Mother
Because, for once, it's our turn to kvell about them!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
3. The Debbie Friedman Anthology that you'll probably have to buy in CD form because your mom still can't figure out this whole "MP3 situation."
7. This framed pomegranate print (because in Judaism they represent knowledge and wisdom, and you know your mother is always right).
9. This set of shabbat candle holders that are just as beautiful to look at through the week as they are when they hold flickering lights.
12. This punny apron for the messy mom who enjoys cooking (mostly stuffed cabbage or roasted chicken with potatoes).
16. A subscription to Hello Mazel boxes, which are filled with Jewish themed foods and gifts and delivered every three months.
This is a great gift to split with siblings. You can pay $50 per box (which renews every 3 months unless you cancel), or you can buy a year long subscription for $180. The next shipment will be in July. Sign up here, and write a card to your mom with this information in it!