30 Things To Buy To Spoil Yourself If You've Had A Long Week
Spoiling yourself means loving yourself and there is never a wrong time to do either.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A reusable exfoliating Japanese towel to upgrade your shower experience and truly take care of your skin! These really scrub that dead skin off your bod, help with skin conditions like eczema and keratosis pilaris, and unveil clean, super soft skin. Reviewers love how it's easy to reach your back with this too!
2. A Jot Hot Latte bundle that comes with Jot Ultra Coffee (which is 20 times stronger than regular coffee) and an electric milk frother so you can spoil yourself every morning with a cafe-quality latte or mocha without having to step out into the chill. So yummy!
4. A Starbucks candle that'll have your home smelling luxurious and like your fave coffee all the time. Choose from mocha, caramel, or classic coffee scent, light it, and take a deep breath. Plus, that container is just so cute, OK?
5. An Alice in Wonderland 1,000-piece puzzle you can indulge yourself in to forget all the week's stress. This is so detailed that no piece is the same, making it a great decor item once you're done!
6. A combo pack of 16 K-beauty sheet masks that contain collagen for plump, hydrated skin. They target different concerns so you can choose whichever one your skin needs that day, kick back, and let the mask do its work. Plus, the price can't be beat.
7. A bright, cozy fleece throw blanket for burrowing into on cold nights during spooky movies (or sobbing in during tearjerkers). And, tossed over your couch with its pretty color, it'll brighten up your place too. Being snug and warm in this will ~leaf~ you sighing blissfully.
8. A gorgeous green créme nail polish for getting you in the mood for cozy fall nights and that "sipping hot chocolate by the fireplace" mood. It's a one-step polish (meaning you don't need a base coat or topcoat) and has Argan oil, pro vitamin B5, and vitamin C for stronger nails!
9. A crushed amethyst body polish (so fancy!) to luxuriously buff away dead skin cells and spoil you silly. It uses finely ground amethyst gemstones (I know, right) and Epsom salts to exfoliate and restore luminosity while virgin coconut oil moisturizes.
10. A pack of Cosrx pimple patches to slap onto those pesky zits that have bothered you all week. I swear by this brand, and these pimple patches are both effective and fast. Just leave it on overnight and get ready to enter a new week with clearer skin.
11. A cuticle oil that'll condition and strengthen nails and soften your cuticles. We all deserve them 😌.
12. A soft and comfortable jogger set you can lounge around in all day because no one can judge you now!
13. A Glossier makeup set that's great whether you've never tried the brand or if you're a die-hard fan! The set includes all the cult faves perf for everyday use, including Boy Brow, Cloud Paint blush, and Lash Slick mascara so go wild!
14. An inexpensive but effective Etude House lash serum to nourish because even your lashes deserve to be healthy and strong and spoiled! Plus, applying this along your eye line helps soothe your delicate eye area from heavy makeup and liner.
15. A gummy bear container because you don't need an excuse to treat yourself to yummy, fruity gummy bears. Plus, you can use this as a bear tank when you're done!
16. A reversible embroidered bomber jacket that you deserve after a hard week. You'll wow all your friends with your impeccable style.
17. A 100% silk eye mask for a luxurious sleep experience. The strap is adjustable and the material is lightweight. Dream away!
18. A TonyMoly mayo hair pack because spoiling yourself also means taking care of your hair! This will nourish with egg yolk and macadamia seed, target split ends, and hit your strands with an intense dose of vitamins and nutrient-enriched oils. It also smells like vanilla and macadamia nuts — and would you just look at that packaging?!
19. Tequila Mockingbird, a funny cocktail book based on famous novels so you can indulge yourself with endless literary jokes, witty comments, and titles like The Pitcher of Dorian Grey Goose until you're just squealing with delight. While attempting to make said cocktails of course.
20. A Glossier Boy Brow Gel for those fluffy, natural-looking brows I know you've always wanted. With organic waxes for a flexible hold, olive oil for nourishment, and collagen to condition, you get just that!
21. A Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow because you deserve to glow after a dull week — and glow you will, dammit!
22. A deceptively fun clip-on nose ring for anyone who wants to test out a new style without disappointing their parents...again.
23. A super soft pair of organic denim coveralls because you get a new and quick pull-on outfit, lightweight comfort, and total style.
24. A Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint because after a long week, who has time for precise lip liner and perfectly applied lipstick? This one gives your lips a long-lasting petal-like bloom of color that's velvety, weightless, and bold. Even when it fades, it leaves a pretty stain.
25. A winged eyeliner stamp so you can treat yourself to perfect wings every time. Spending an hour doing and redoing your cat eyes, trying to get them symmetrical? No more! Your time is precious! Save time, get compliments, and no one has to know.
26. A foot spa with heat bubbles and massaging rollers to truly indulge your tired feet and get some relief from the week's stress.
27. An Epsom bathing salt soak with white willow and eucalyptus to help soothe your tiredness, and clear your head. It has a relaxing, refreshing scent and will re-energize you!
28. An easel calendar to brighten up your workspace so when you're working from home, you don't have to keep pulling up your phone cal — it'll be right in front of you, marked with whatever important dates you need. It's customizable with your layout, photo, and design of choice so you'll love seeing it on your desk!
29. A satin knotted headband for a new pop of color and the perfect finishing touch to all your outfits.
30. A Versed Clarifying Serum that'll let your skin rest while it does all the work. This serum will help clear acne and excess sebum, decongest pores, and soothe redness with willow bark while niacinamide brightens!
Me when anyone says retail therapy isn't a thing:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.