31 Things From Target Reviewers Are Very Happy They Bought
They already tried it (and now love it) for you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A vintage-y, distressed rug with over 700 5-star ratings that'll let you trick all your friends into thinking you scored big while thrifting.
3. A round decorative wall mirror with over 650 5-star reviews because you deserve a piece of wall art that's cute *and* functional.
4. A simple and inexpensive decorative rope basket so you can ~Home Edit~ your fleece blanket collection.
5. A highly-rated weighted blanket that can be tucked inside a duvet cover, because sometimes we just need to cuddle beneath 12 pounds of quilt and pretend it's all going to be okay.
6. A best-selling 12-piece stoneware set, because you deserve an affordable and *matching* dinnerware set.
7. A top-rated cast-iron skillet that's induction-compatible and rust-resistant so you can enjoy the secret cooking magic for decades.
8. A mini waffle maker with over 600 5-star ratings because you deserve the perfect at-home brunch (fruit not included).
10. A Crock-Pot slow cooker, because you know you'll want to cook inordinate amounts of chili this winter.
11. An ultra-power five-speed hand mixer that'll make Thanksgiving cooking *so* much easier this year.
12. Or! A KitchenAid standing mixer so you can take your quarantine baking to a whole new level. Plus, there are *so* many add-ons you can purchase for your mixer, like a citrus juicer, dough hook, and even a meat grinder (no, we're not joking!).
13. A Pyrex 2-quart glass casserole dish with a lid, because your famous green bean casserole doesn't deserve to be served cold.
14. A top-rated wood armchair that'll perfectly match your mid-century modern home while adding a unique flair to your overall decor.
15. A best-selling six-cube organizer shelf to help you tidy up your space — just add a few storage cubes and you're good to go. (Bonus: You could totally use this as a console table in a small apartment. We stan duel-purpose furniture!).
16. A bar cart that'll combine all your favorite design elements (metal! wood! leather, oh my!) and make your at-home bar look like it came straight out of a Pinterest photo.
17. A top-rated storage ottoman so you can hide all of your extra pillows and blankets to keep your living room (or bedroom!) organized.
18. An faux white fur ottoman that'll complete your cozy-chic living room vibe. Plus, its modernist design will fit with any decor you already have.
19. A letterboard so you can hang your favorite TikTok jokes or keep a running list of groceries anywhere in your house.
20. A filter-free cool mist humidifier that'll help keep your air moisturized and comfortable throughout the winter.
21. A printed easy care cotton sheet set, because you deserve to sleep in sheets that are luxuriously soft *and* easy on the eyes.
22. A 4.6-star artificial arrowhead plant that'll let you enjoy the beauty of a plant without the risk of killing it.
23. A two-slice wide-slot toaster with over 200 5-star reviews for all your toasting needs. Plus, it has seven shade settings, is designed for easy lifting, and offers adjustability for bread (or bagel!) thickness!
24. A TikTok-famous portable deep cleaner that'll quite literally transform the look and feel of all your fabrics. Use it on your car or your favorite vintage rug, this top-rated device will get out virtually all dirt and stains.
25. A tiny-but-mighty table air circulator fan with three speeds that'll help keep you cool while you sleep.
26. A Shopkins Real Little Mini Pack because you've been watching all the videos on TikTok and *finally* want to try opening a few mystery packs of your own.
27. A best-selling, Maybelline super-stay liquid lipstick with over 7,000 reviews that'll stay on underneath your mask and last you from dusk 'til dawn.
28. An adorable little bear mug because, yes, you do need another animal-shaped mug to add to your collection. Come on, look how cute it is!
29. An electric popcorn maker that can cook up to 16 cups of fresh popcorn at a time for all your movie-night needs.
30. A Ring Fit Adventure game so you can keep your body active even when it's too cold to go to the gym.
31. And a bag of Dunkin' coffee grounds for when you don't live close enough to a Dunkin' to get your morning fix.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.