18 Beauty Vloggers That Will Vastly Improve Your Makeup Game
YouTube has so much more to offer than sponsored hauls.
1. Kimberly Clarke refreshingly encourages you not to buy products and to be more mindful with your consumerism in general.
3. Stephanie Nicole makes really well-researched and informative videos, particularly about skincare.
6. JoyNavon makes excellent videos on natural hairstyles as is refreshingly sincere on a broad range of topics.
8. TheLineUp are a duo that make videos ranging a broad spectrum of topics, including beauty, style, and DIY.
9. Kate La Vie makes a huge range of content, covering beauty and lifestyle, all with a tasteful and chic touch.
11. Sharon Farrell is an ex-MUA who makes a lot of content that'll be useful for those with pale skin and hyper-pigmentation.
12. ThaTaylaa is a vlogger with cystic acne that makes well-researched videos about achieving flawless coverage and general skincare.
13. Jordi of itslikelymakeup has a really unique and colourful style, and the tutorial with her six-year-old doing the voiceover is adorable.
14. Lisa Eldridge is not exactly unknown, but is a true professional who has been in the industry for years, and whose tutorials will definitely enrich your feed.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.