24 Things From Walmart That'll Help You Show Your Love For Your Team
Whether you're all about the NFL, the NBA, MLB, MLS, or (of course!!), the NCAA.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Dallas Cowboys bed in a bag set so your eight-year-old (who you're so proud of for being just as big a fan as you) can dream about those Texas stars that are the biggest and brightest.
2. A Golden State Warriors t-shirt that you can wear on casual Fridays so your coworkers can all know where your loyalties lie.
3. A Chicago Cubs shower curtain because anyone who stays in your guest bathroom deserves only the best.
4. A USC tailgate toss game — the pre-game party doesn't have to be any less fun just because it's in your backyard instead of the stadium parking lot.
5. A pair of New York City FC fuzzy socks so you can keep your toes cozy when you can't make it out to watch the game but stream it from home instead.
6. A super soft Green Bay Packers throw blanket you'll want to cuddle under even when you're not watching anything remotely related to football.
7. An LA Dodgers vinyl grill cover that'll keep everything nice and protected through rain (or snow, if you live somewhere besides LA) so you can throw game-day cookouts for years to come.
8. A Denver Broncos tailgating kit perfect for that upcoming block party, car camping trip, or just hanging out on the porch.
9. A Chicago Bulls fitted sweatshirt that you'll wear every game day then never want to take off because it's so soft inside.
10. A Seattle Sounders golfing gift set because there's no better gift than one for yourself that can also be a conversation starter on the green.
11. A Buffalo Bills stacking game so you have something to do during commercials besides, well, watching the commercials.
12. A Boston Celtics dartboard that will be the ideal finishing touch for your best friend's new bar downtown.
13. A Miami Marlins beach towel so you can go chill out in South Beach without being mistaken for a tourist.
14. A UT Longhorns adjustable cap that will always shade you from that hot Texas summer sun even if you're living in like, Montreal these days.
15. A pair of Oakland Raiders–emblazoned pajama pants, because they just might help the Raiders' luck if you sleep in them the night before the game.
16. A Milwaukee Bucks tote so your Bucks phone case, wallet, key ring, and extra jacket finally have the perfect bag to match.
17. Tom Brady's Patriots jersey for your pup, because you and your dog both know he's actually a people, and all the people who live in your house are Pats fans.
18. A Columbus Crew SC Tervis tumbler that's so functional (it'll keep your coffee hot or your iced tea nice and cold) you'll want to use it every single day, until everyone in your life from your nephew to your dentist knows exactly which team you stan.
19. A lightweight and foldable St. Louis Cardinals umbrella stroller so your little one can stay cool and comfortable on all your summer adventures.
20. An ~icon edition~ Nikola Jokic Denver Nuggets jersey that you'll be so happy wearing that you'll give yourself a triple — that's right, not just a double — take every time you walk by a mirror.
21. An Alabama Crimson Tide backset cover for your car — your pup will know they're true royalty when they get to ride to the dog park with these colors.
22. A Pittsburg Steelers tank and shorts set you can wear separately or together, as pajamas, to the gym, or even as a swimsuit coverup.
23. A FC Cincinnati knit hat so your ears stay cozy all through that Ohio fall and winter — with the bonus of being able to show off the IMO v. cool looking ~winged lion~.
24. An Arizona Diamondbacks 12-pack cooler bag because your best friend's a fan *and* loves your home brewed beer better than anything they can get at the store, so you've just found their perfect birthday present.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.