27 Of The Most Useful Meal Prep Products You Can Get On Amazon
Everything you need to prep like a pro.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A magnetic note pad that's divided into two perforated columns so you can actually get organized and motivated for your meal-prepped week.
2. A cookbook written by a dietician — it'll guide you through the whole process, and help supplement all the ideas you get from Pinterest.
3. A set of three anti-skid plastic cutting boards in different sizes, so you have a go-to set to pull out every time you get to chopping an entire week's worth of veggies at once.
4. Or a large reversible maple cutting board that'll keep your knives sharp and probably last you the rest of your life.
5. And basic-but-sharp chef's knife to make quick work of everything from broccoli to green beans to squash to sweet potatoes.
7. Or the manual-powered One-Second Slicer, which will slice or dice your veggies in half the time it takes you with a knife, unless you're basically a pro chef already.
8. A pack of 15 three-section plastic bento boxes perfect for bulk-prepping lunch and dinner for two people for a few days.
9. Or a set of three glass containers with snap-on plastic lids that promise they'll keep all your food fresh and make it super easy to microwave.
10. Classic kitchen shears for tackling all sorts of prep tasks from asparagus to raw chicken, without batting an eye even once.
12. A curved, funky cauliflower prep tool that'll help you break down a big head into individual florets in no time — and that works on broccoli, too.
13. A set of produce-saving containers because sometimes you buy a few too many fruit and veggies and want to keep them fresh until you get around to needing them.
14. An extra large baking sheet so you can fit all of the chicken and veggies of your latest favorite tray bake without any overcrowding, and get the perfect ~caramelization~.
15. A rapid egg cooker that'll free up your stovetop for more important things, and make hard- or softboiled, poached, or scrambled eggs at the press of a button. Breakfast = done.
16. A set of three mini salad-dressing bottles so you can pack all your favorite sauces without a worry that they'll leak all over the place.
17. Or a salad kit designed specifically for packing your favorite greens and toppings so they stay fresh on the go, wherever you end up enjoying your lunch most days.
18. A set of silicone cupcake liners perfect for oatmeal or egg breakfast cups or even to divide bigger containers into bento-like sections.
20. The mason jars also work perfectly for transporting layered salads from your fridge to wherever you end up eating lunch.
21. At least a starter set of eight measuring cups and spoons, so you can accurately portion out a cup of rice into each of five individual containers or measure out a tablespoon of dried herbs.
22. An angled measuring cup that makes it easy to see how much of a liquid you have by looking at the top, so you don't have to crouch down to see the measurements on the side.
23. A kale and herb stripper that lays flat on your cutting board, so you can cut down on the time it takes to prep big leafy greens like kale and even some herbs, like rosemary and thyme.
24. A set of four glass mixing bowls that actually come with lids so they can double as extra storage containers, all depending on what you're cooking each week.
25. And four colorful mini prep bowls so you can keep your kitchen counter organized while you're multitasking your way to easy, relaxed weeknights.
26. A handheld spiralizer that'll make zucchini noodles in a flash *without* taking up a whole shelf in your tiny kitchen (like one of the big spiralizers would).
27. An oversized rice storage container that makes bulk rice — or other grains, cereals, and flours — incredibly easy to store, measure, and pour.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.
Looking for more meal prep ideas? Try one of these posts:
Meal plans and guides: