25 Totally Legit Reasons Why Karen Walker Should Be Your Valentine
Don't worry, I promise Rosario won't mind.
1. First and foremost, Karen clearly loves her booze.
2. Obviously she'd be down to finish off a bottle of something before you head out for dinner.
3. Because she recognizes the importance of being a little inebriated on Valentine's Day, and that's a GOOD THING!
4. Nothing to drink at your place? No problem, just ask Karen to bring over a few juice boxes.
5. Even if she forgets the juice boxes, Karen will totally find a way for y'all to get a nice drunk on.
6. She'll obviously bring you some type of gift, because that's how you get people to like you...
7. She's got a limousine and driver on staff, meaning no one has to worry about being DD.
8. Limousine hot-box anyone?
9. Worried about getting pulled over while smoking weed in the limo? Don't, Karen can help in a legal pinch.
10. On a more serious note, you know Karen would be a loyal Valentine regardless of your gender or sexual orientation.
11. She'll give you some support before the big date.
12. And that big date will be super low on pressure, because Karen's already found her one true love.
13. It's OK though, because friends make for great Valentine's dates, and Karen definitely knows what it means to be a good friend.
14. Plus, she totally gets you.
15. You know Karen won't be looking at anyone else during your date.
16. Don't want to go anywhere outside on Valentine's Day? Karen won't mind.
17. And if you decide to stay in, she'll undoubtedly find a way for you guys to get sufficiently fucked-up.
18. She might take you on a late-night Taco Tree run.
19. No matter what you end up doing, Karen's definitely bringing the big guns.
20. As well as her AMEX. The bitch is rich and you can expect she'll foot the bill for your Valentine's Day activities.
21. You'll probably get a little tongue action.
22. If there's no more chemistry, she won't mind if you finish the evening off pleasuring yourself.
23. And odds are, you'd probably see her boobs at least once or twice during the evening.
How could it not be a good Valentine's Day when Karen Walker is involved?