30 Stylish Things For People Who Love Cats More Than Hoomans
You'll be wild about these cat styles and I'm not kitten.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. 3D Cat underwear to make sure that when you commit to covering your body in cats, you cover every. single. part. These panties are machine-washable and have ears that stick up in the back!
2. A cat sock set with adorable kitten ears sticking up on the ankles so that even if you don't have a real cat to cuddle with, you'll at least have one close to your feet. You'll get five pairs of socks in the set in an assortment of colors.
3. A crossbody bag that'll upgrade your street style while helping you show fellow Sailor Moon fans just how much you love her cat companions Luna, Diana, and Artemis.
4. A T-shirt to provide a perfectly great excuse to curve plans with any and everyone else. "Sorry I can't. I have plans with my cat," is reasoning that no one can dispute. Right?!
5. A hoodie that'll LITTER-ally let you wear your actual factual cat because who the HECK is going to stop you?! It has ears on the hood, a pouch for your kitten to snuggle in, and it comes in unisex sizes.
6. Sheer kitty pantyhose that are going to be paw-fectly fine as long as you keep your cat's claws away from them. You can wear them alone or slip into a pair of knee-high boots to let the curious cats peek out from the tops!
7. A temporary cat lady tattoo that'll look fire on your arm but won't force you to commit to ink forever. After all, your love for your actual cat is eternal enough. No needle pain will be involved here, please and thanks!
8. A kitten-shaped sterling silver ring – it'll be ~almost~ as dainty and charming as an actual kitty cat. The ring is nickel-free, hypoallergenic, and designed to resist fading.
9. A tiny cat pendant necklace for anyone who loves to keep a cat hanging around wherever they go. This piece is made of sterling silver and nickel-free.
10. A rhinestone cat ear headband for wearing the feline ears you feel like you ~really~ should have been born with.
11. A sleep and lounge set because you being able to sleep in cat pajamas will definitely be, well, THE CAT'S PAJAMAS! Yes, that's an old, corny phrase but put the claws away and stop judging. I certainly didn't judge you for tossing both cat pajamas styles into your cart before you reached the end of this sentence. 🤣
12. A cat watch to maintain your paw-fectly punctual reputation. The watch features cat ears on top of the face, a tiny black cat sitting in for the number seven, and a cat embellishment on the wrist band. By the way, this watch is also water-resistant just like your kitty!
13. A cat face sweatshirt that'll be a loud, proud sign of your lasting love for felines. It can also make for a fun twinning moment with your cat.
14. Cat print leggings to show off the faces and moods of your favorite animal. These leggings have 4,600+ five-star reviews!
16. A pleated vintage skirt for when you want to show off a hoard of sunglasses-wearing cool cats. The skirt also has pockets! YES, you should wear cat-eye sunglasses with this skirt because it'll just be too purr-fect.
17. Cat-eye sunglasses so you can wave your cat-fan flag without having to be all that literal about it. Your love for cats is between you, the feline in your life, and these subtle sunnies that you can wear anywhere you like.
18. A T-shirt with short sleeves and a sweet kitten face wearing a pair of glasses to make everyone see how much you really, really like cats. Also, if you wear glasses and love cats, then this T-shirt is just too easy.
19. A velvet cat ear cap that'll be wayyy more fitting for your kitten obsession than a plain ole baseball cap.
20. A V-neck cat scrub top for anyone who hopes to heal people with their expertise ~and~ the joy one inevitably gets from seeing cutesy cartoon cats.
21. A cat-print dress so you can take a load of cats with you to work, school, and wherever else you choose to wear the button-up shirt style. It can also be layered on top of a long-sleeved blouse or turtleneck when it gets cooler outside so you get to enjoy it in multiple seasons!
22. Black cat nail decals that'll be a sure hit for Halloween costumes or, you know, just your regular-degular cat-adoring day.
23. Cozy house slippers with cat faces to help you mozy around the house as stealthily (and lazily) as your beloved kitty. They're made of cotton but have an anti-skid rubber sole so that you can tip-toe without the risk of sliding and falling. The slippers come in adult and kids' sizes so you can snag pairs for the whole fam.
24. A kitten hair clip set to add a little more purr-sonality to your daily style. The set comes with eight metal clips in a variety of colors.
25. A cat face sleeping mask set – it'll be your new bedtime friend or beauty routine companion. The pack comes with two cat face masks and one gel insert that you can warm up or refrigerate to turn the mask into a cooling or heating pad! It can assist with blocking out light *and* for depuffing eyes if you use the cooling gel feature.
26. A Cats Rule shoulder tote because the cat's out of the bag: Your cat rules your household and your heart and it's totally fine. The bag is handmade with thick shoulder straps, four pockets, and a pearl snap button closure.
27. Charlotte Olympia Cool Cats Sneakers for getting your shoe game purr-fectly in step with your feline obsession.
28. A microfiber hair drying towel with cat ears, a button nose, and whiskers to assist you with squeezing water out of your hair without heat damage or the abrasive material that most regular towels are made of. Hey, your cat's been giving itself top-notch grooming since birth. It's about time you took better care of your hair too, right? The towel is designed to sit sturdily on your head like a cap.
29. A Halloween catsuit because what better way to show off how much you love cats than to actually be a wild one for a night? You could also wear this suit to be Scary Spice OR a band member from Josie and the Pussycats OR one of the Cheetah Girls. There are just oh so many PAW-sibilities with this thing.
30. A Danielle Nicole crossbody bag so you can proudly flaunt the fact that your favorite cat in the whole wide mighty jungle will forever be young Simba from The Lion King.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.