23 Beauty Products Anyone With Sensitive Skin Will Probably Adore
Skincare, makeup, and hair stuff to make your skin stop whining like a little punk.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Here's an exclusive image of your sensitive skin watching you walk in circles trying to figure out how to make it happy.
1. TXTR. by Cantu Oil + Vitamins Scalp Saver because the skin on your scalp's gonna need the same TLC you give to your face and body. P.S. This product is fragrance-free.
2. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay made of 100% bentonite clay that reviewers say can clear up eczema, psoriasis, acne, and more.
3. Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser to remove makeup, dirt, and oil while calming redness and itchiness. The cleanser is fragrance-, oil-, and soap-free, hypoallergenic, and non-comedogenic. Reviewers also credit this foamy goodness with relieving sensitive skin flare-ups. Some even noted that their dermatologists recommended this cleanser.
4. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cleansing Cloths that can remove makeup, oil, and dirt without tugging or irritating skin.
5. Dermal Korea Collagen Essence Sheet Masks to help you pull off those face-mask-and-chill nights that don't result in inflamed-and-itchy mornings. Loads of reviewers shared that this worked well to moisturize their sensitive skin without causing inflammation or irritation. You also get A TON of these things in one order for hella cheap!
6. Mighty Patch Pimple Patches – they'll sit on top of a pimple for several hours without worrying about dryness or irritation. They're made of 100% hydrocolloid instead of latex so they're safe for sensitive skin.
7. Glossier Greens + Moons Mask Duo to remove impurities and then hydrate your face. The Mega Greens Galaxy Mask does the cleansing with superfood antioxidants that pull out impurities. Then, the Moisturizing Moon Mask hydrates and brightens skin with ingredients like licorice root and lemon extract.
9. Almay Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant to help your underarms live the comfy life they deserve. The fragrance-free deodorant is also designed to give all-day protection from sticky perspiration, odor, and sensitivity breakouts.
10. Clinique ID Dramatically Different Jelly with a cartridge insert full of product that YOU pick JUST for your skin needs. The point? You'll be able to hydrate your skin, improve its texture, and address one of five major skin concerns including — you guessed it — sensitive, irritated skin. How does it work? Oh, it's easy darlin'.
11. Anything, literally ANYTHING, by the CeraVe brand to help lessen sensitive skin flare-ups caused by eczema, psoriasis, and other conditions. CeraVe features products that are non-comedogenic (don't clog pores), hypoallergenic, oil-free, and fragrance-free.
12. Ora’s Amazing Herbal Touchy Skin Salve that’s designed to specifically soothe and clear up itchiness and redness. The salve is cortisone-, fragrance-, paraben-, gluten-, and cruelty-free.
13. Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask with a Japanese beautyberry, two types of vitamin C, and AHAs from seven fruits to brighten up your skin tone and even out your complexion.
14. Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation that'll help you get skin-like medium coverage that lasts up to 12 hours. It's also meant to keep your skin from breaking out thanks to a formula free of talc, parabens, fragrances, mineral oil, gluten, and more. It comes in 40 shades with a number of varying undertone options for light, medium, and dark complexions.
15. Vanicream Lip Protectant made specifically to protect sensitive skin from irritation ~and~ those pesky, meddling UV rays from the sun. The lip formula is SPF 30 and free of fragrances, chemical sunscreens, dyes, and flavors that can create an inflamed, itchy situation.
16. Glossier Lidstar eye shadow shimmer sticks so you can twinkle and shine ~without~ the itchy, scaly aftermath that sensitive eyelids can serve up. These shimmers are paraben-, fragrance-, and cruelty-free. They're also hypoallergenic and specifically designed for sensitive eyes. The shades are meant to flatter a variety of skin tones and last for 12 entire freaking hours.
17. Dove Fragrance-Free Dermaseries Body Wash to make sure bathtime is the skin-soothing you-time experience it's supposed to be. This body wash is free of fragrance, soap, and dye. It also has sunflower seed oil in the ingredients lineup, which has nutrients that provide moisture and repair skin.
18. Honeyskin Face & Body Cream for calming and clearing up redness caused by rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, acne blemishes, and scars. Sensitive skin rash who?! Where?!
19. Cover FX Power Play Foundation that'll take care of makeup-wearers with sensitive *and* oily skin. Like the water-based version, this foundation will keep your face free of talc, parabens, fragrances, mineral oil, gluten, and more. It also has a matte finish to prevent any oil from staging a coup on your face.
20. Burt's Bees Night Cream to rub into your face for overnight hydration without irritation. It features cotton extract and aloe to sooth the skin. The cream is also fragrance- and dye-free.
21. Fragrance-free Cover FX Perfect Setting Powder that'll make sure you're all set where your sensitive skin and anti-flashback needs are concerned. The powder comes in two shades — one for light to medium hues and the other for deeper skin tones. It's meant to set your foundation for the day to minimize transfer while cutting out oil and shine.
22. Biodegradable cotton rounds made of 100% organic cotton that are pH-balanced specifically for people with sensitive skin. These babies will help you wipe off makeup, apply toner, or wipe off nail polish.
23. Paula's Choice Salicylic Acid Facial Exfoliant to deep cleanse your face by removing dead skin cells, bacteria, and dirt. The gel especially makes a great choice for people who aren't feeling the harshness of a scrub exfoliant. It's fragrance-free and also doesn't just exfoliate. This formula is also meant to reduce redness, fine lines, and dryness.
You, after using these products: OK, SKIN, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!! Your skin:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.