29 Ridiculously Awesome And Inexpensive Things To Ask For This Year
Make your list *now* so you'll have plenty of time to check it twice.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Ice cream cones that have lipgloss on one end and a pen on the other.
2. A sweatshirt that'll remind you to be yourself.
3. A pet rock you can wear around your neck.
4. A wee narwhal nightlight for anyone who's still a little afraid of the dark.
5. A series of prints that combine cats with food.
6. A set of pencils for the person whose favorite words are the four letter ones.
7. A backpack that looks like an ice cream sandwich.
8. A calendar with personality.
9. A pair of "Spocks" to keep your feet warm.
10. Glassware that looks as drunk as you are.
12. A journal to keep track of all the delicious things you eat.
13. A tank of "jellyfish" to keep on your desk.
Warning: Your productivity will most likely go down after powering this baby up.
14. A personalized rolling pin.
15. An undead cribbage board.
16. An elephant mug with a built-in compartment to put your tea bag in.
17. A mouse pad featuring the best quartet in television history.
18. A baby sloth bowl to store your rings in.
19. A hypnotizing print.
20. A unicorn with a corkscrew horn.
21. A meow-some set of highlighters.
22. A poster featuring a map to the introvert's heart.
23. A mug to help you make the perfect Bloody Mary.
An important part of a balanced breakfast.