52 Practical Things Worth Buying On Black Friday
Great deals on things you'll *actually use* all the time.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of Apple Airpods for 31% off if they've been on your list (or a loved one's holiday wishlist) for a while.
2. A multi-purpose Always Pan for $50 off designed to do the work of EIGHT pieces of regular old cookware. It comes with a lockable lid, steamer basket, pouring spout, and a nesting spatula with a built-in rest.
3. Or a pair of Sony noise-cancelling headphones for 50% off with 30 hours of playback time on a single charge, ~extra bass~, and easy touch sensor controls so you can enjoy your tunes (or just block out your noisy roommate) as much as you'd like.
4. A Cuisinart stand mixer for 56% off to make whipping up batches of cookies, mashed potatoes, bread, and more soooooo much easier.
6. A set of 10 pairs of undies for $35 at Aerie, because it's time to restock your ~drawers~. Laundry day is nigh.
7. A Calvin Klein bralette for 30% off for wear-all-day (and all night comfort) you might even forget you have something on at all.
8. A (waterproof!) Kindle Paperwhite for 35% off, so you can save money (and storage space) on all the books you love — you can even check ebooks out from your local library to your Kindle *for free*.
9. A Glossier makeup set for 40% off with their very beloved Boy Brow gel, Cloud Paint blush, and Lash Slick mascara you can pop on super quickly for a no-makeup-makeup look or work into your regular beauty routine with ease.
10. Glossier's Solution for 25% off, an easy-to-use exfoliant chockfull of promising acids (AHA, BHA, and PHA, oh my!) that reduce acne and dark spots, brighten, improve skin tone and texture, unclog pores, exfoliate, and reduce signs of stress. Like, that's a lot of stuff.
11. A Levi's faux leather jacket for 40% off, because this is a classic-beyond-classic you'll get so much use out of, the price-per-wear will be pennies.
12. An Instant Pot Duo Plus for 31% off that can (deep breath) pressure cook, slow cook, make rice, steam, sauté, and more. Basically it multitasks so you don't have to.
13. A P.volve starter kit for 50% off with three months of streaming classes included for everything you need to get an at-home workout reviewers swear by.
14. A Staub dutch oven for 65% off with a chic matte black finish and gold handle that'll get dinners done AND look stylish on your stove.
15. Kiehl's Ultimate Strength hand salve for 25% off for your super-dry hands from all that hand-washing — very important, but rather drying. Plus, winter is coming.
17. A Great Jones ceramic bakeware set for 20% off to (gorgeously) outfit your kitchen and ensure your sheet pan dinners, cakes, pies, and (of course) quarantine banana breads turn out to perfection. This is on my personal Black Friday to-buy list for sure.
18. A stationary bike for $60 off with a tablet mount (so you can use the Peloton app!), adjustable handlebars and seat, and flywheel to get a quality workout right at home.
19. *THE* Amazon coat for 10% off if you need a chic parka that'll keep you warm. Bonus: it'll make everyone think you splurged big time. Mega style and mega warmth for under a hundred bucks? Sign me up.
20. A 6-quart Vortex air fryer for $20 off so you can make deliciously crunchy foods like wings, reheat fries back to their crispy perfection, dehydrate foods, and even make a whole *rotisserie chicken* without dealing with hot oil.
21. A Samsung QLED TV for over $200 off with 4K and Alexa built right in to make all of your binge-watching so much easier. Just push the button. say what you want to watch, and watch the magic happen.
22. A set of Parachute percale sheets for 20% off made of 100% Egyptian cotton for a lightweight and cool, breathable yet unbelievably soft and cozy feel. Sounds like a paradox, but they're like magic.
23. Revlon's beloved one-step hair dryer brush for 33% off with over *70,000* five-star ratings. I know!
24. 49% off a pair of Adidas jersey joggers so comfy that you might accidentally "forget" to wear any other pants.
25. A down alternative comforter for 65% off with a clump-free hypoallergenic fill to keep you cozy all night...and all day during your ongoing holiday movie marathons
26. An ergonomic desk chair for $130 off so you can actually work in comfort as you WFH. Your space (and your back) deserve a serious upgrade.
27. BuzzFeed's Tasty Adulting cookbook for 30% off that walks you through cooking basics to ~build kitchen confidence~ plus 75 (dare I say it?) tasty recipes you can whip up with ease.
28. A bidet attachment for 15% off for that ~cleaner than clean~ feeling (and saving on toilet paper!).
29. A large Madewell leather transport tote for 30% off from that (take it from my colleague Rachel) will last for Y E A R S. Hers is going on six!
30. A Briogio Be Gentle, Be Kind Hair Care Pack for 20% off to treat your tresses to mega hydration every time you wash it. According to one reviewer, it delivers "shampoo commercial hair." Now that's high praise.
31. Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid exfoliant for 20% off that all of your favorite skincare TikTokers swear by to unclog pores and even out skin tone. It even works on my very allergy-prone sensitive skin.
32. A foot peeling kit for 27% off so you can ~peel to reveal~ softer, smoother, dare I say baby-like feet. Without even having to *do* anything other than sit around.
33. A shaggy Moroccan-inspired rug for 47% off to both cushion your feet *and* add to your decor (*and* muffle noise for your downstairs neighbors).
34. A Nespresso machine for 40% off so you can whip up your morning brew with *lit'rally* the push of a button (and save money on those fancy coffee shop lattes and flat whites). It comes with an Aeroccino milk frother too!
35. A pair of Beats Powerbeats Pro wireless earphones for 36% off with up to nine hours of listening time, adjustable over-the-ear hooks for stay-in-place comfort, and sweat and water-resistance so you can feel confident mid-workout.
36. A mini Marshall speaker for $20 off that packs a wallop of sound in a small package, perfect for anyone who lives in a smaller space but loves jamming out.
37. An oversized sherpa coat for 50% off so soft, it's basically like blanket-coat hybrid. Get ready to wear this basically every day.
38. A pair of Girlfriend Collective leggings for 30% off with pockets, a high rise, and a compressive but comfy, squat-proof fabric reviewers swear by.
39. An all-in-one cleaning concentrate for 30% off you can use on just about everything — floors, countertops, dishes, windows, and more — so you don't have to keep swapping out bottles in your linen closet.
40. A bag of BLK & BLD coffee for 20% off so you can support a small business while getting a (delicious) caffeine fix every morning..
41. A Dyson cordless stick vacuum for $150 off that converts to a hand vac and empties without you having to touch...all that dust and hair...ew! There's a reason people love these vacs.
42. A bottle of Bioderma micellar water for 33% off for your double cleansing routine — it removes makeup, grime, and excess oil without harsh scrubbing or irritating sensitive skin.
43. A Foreo Luna Mini 2 for 40% off, a silicone face-cleansing brush designed to wash and exfoliate, scrubbing every drop of makeup, dirt, and oil from your face with each vibrating pulse. No replacement heads (a la Clarisonic), and the charge lasts for a looong time.
44. A pair of Adidas Stan Smith sneakers for 40% off to keep your feet happy both comfort- and style-wise. *And* they go with everything so you can really wear them all the time.
45. A pair of fluffy faux shearling slippers for 59% off that are super classic and will feel like your feet are in the very lap of luxury all winter long.
46. A pair of packable Hunter rain boots for 37% off that'll protect your feet from puddles & splashes, whether you're at home or traveling.
47. A pair of basic high-rise leggings for 30% off, because it's totally worth stocking up on a few pairs for under $7 each.
48. A Tempur-Pedic pillow for 33% off that'll be a game-changer, whether you're a stomach, back, or side sleeper. You'll *quickly* realize why this bb is called the "Cloud."
49. A tube of Vivenne Sabo mascara for 28% off that'll make your lashes look longer than ever — and when someone asks you where it's from you can just say.... "Oh, it's French!"
50. A ColourPop Lip Pencil vault for 30% off (but really 8-% off for the value) that's truly a must-have for anyone who wears lipstick just about every single day (aka me). You'll get 36 different shades, plus the lipstick cup holder.
51. Or a winter skin set for 32% off that includes ColourPop's Soak It Up Hydrating Mask, Rainfall 2% HA Serum, and Dew It Hydrating Mist — a winning skincare routine to beat that winter dryness.
52. A chic table lamp for 55% off that'll light up your space and make it look instantly more sophisticated.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.