Hey Look, It's An NBA Player Dressed Like The Cat In The Hat
Harrison Barnes is getting his Seuss on. This is actually super-creepy. But, since I'm inspired now, here are some other NBA players who could make good Seuss characters, too.
Uhhh... hey, Harrison. Umm... what's, uh, what's on your face? Yeah, ok. Can you go wash that off before we talk? Please?
Barnes captioned the photo with, "Had to get in character for this reading...all comments are gladly welcome lol." Here are some comments:
1. You look like you tried to draw on a Guy Fawkes mask.
2. Is that a clip-on bowtie??? COME ON, MAN.
3. Way to frame it with your beard.
4. Glad you learned something at UNC.
5. Do you see the Cat in the Hat wearing a picture of himself on his hat? That's what I thought.
6. I don't even really get how you drew across your lips.
All joking aside, kudos to Harrison Barnes for reading to kids. That's a good look.
All joking no longer aside, here are some other NBA players and the Seuss characters they should dress up as: