17 Volumizing Hair Products That Work So Well You Just Might Say Goodbye To Limp, Flat Strands Forever
Get ready to kiss those limp, thin strands goodbye because these products work so well you could probably say they don't fall *flat* on their promises.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. The Revlon hairdryer & volumizer hot air brush that I refuse to stop putting in posts because I'm just too in love with it — it straightens my hair without the extra heat damage, gives me volume, and leaves my locks smooth and frizz-free. What's not to love?
2. A can (or three) of Batiste dry shampoo for those mornings when your grease laden–strands are plastered to your head. With just a couple of spritzes, you can get that soft, fluffy, washed-this-morning look.
3. The Pony-O hair band so you can turn a limp ponytail into a voluptuous updo that's *almost* as fabulous as Ariana Grande's. Thank u normal hair ties, next.
4. A shampoo brush with silicone bristles to gently cleanse your scalp while adding some volume to your roots.
5. This can of Garnier Fructis finishing spray because it'll add some much-needed flounce and flair without the gross, sticky feeling you get from most hairsprays.
7. This one-inch curling wand from Bed Head because you'll be so mesmerized by your thick, bouncy curls that you might actually forget that you were complaining about your fine, thin hair 20 minutes ago.
8. Or a set of 42 foam curling rods that'll give you a head of gorgeous waves if you want to add dimension overnight without the extra heat. You get six each of seven different sizes, so you'll be sure to have that gorgeous, effortlessly tousled look.
9. This teasing brush because it'll give you a seriously amped up 'do whether you're looking for just a little extra push up in front or all-over volume.
10. This diffuser attachment that gives you 360-degree airflow and enhances your natural curls for a smooth, pumped-up look. Because, honestly, there's a very fine line between volume and frizz poof.
12. Living Proof thickening mousse because it'll give you gorgeous, all-day fluff *minus* the stiff, crunchy feeling.
13. A keratin hair mask meant for fine hair that's thick enough to help repair dry, damaged hair without weighing it down and pasting it to your scalp.
14. This HSI heat protectant spray for weightless volume before you even begin styling your hair. It even conditions your hair while it protects it from heat damage.
15. A hair thickening conditioner because it penetrates the hair shaft to give you fuller-looking hair after just the first use. And of course, the more you use it, the better your hair will look and feel.
16. This vegan volumizing mist that gives fine hair a boost, adds a 'lil shine to your 'do, resists humidity, and locks your style into place.
17. And the Bed Head Deep Waver for thick, beachy-looking waves that actually move with the wind instead of laying flat down your back.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.