27 Cleaning Products For Anyone Who's Short On Time
Time to cut down on your time and energy spent ridding your home of stains and grime.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This Tide To-Go pen to instantly remove food and drink stains as soon as they happen, especially if you don't want to waste time creating a baking soda concoction in your kitchen and smearing it on.
2. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets because those stubborn discolorations inside your HydroFlask are harder to clean than they look — these bad boys will do all the heavy lifting for you in just 15 minutes so your beloved mug is crystal clean.
3. This stainless-steel cleaner and polish you can use on almost all your kitchen appliances instead of running to grab three different products. Plus, reviewers say it helps keep your surfaces smudge-free for longer, meaning less cleaning for you!
4. Or a bottle of Bar Keepers Friend soft cleanser to restore your pots and pans tarnished with rust or hard-to-clean, burnt bottoms — well, hard-to-clean until now, that is.
5. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets that'll make your dishwasher squeaky clean without forcing you to spend your time cleaning it by hand. It cleans while your machine runs!
6. This microwave cleaner to melt away the crusty spills and splatters that are clinging to the insides of your microwave in mere minutes. Just fill this gadget with water and vinegar, turn the microwave on, and the steam will make the inside easier to wipe clean.
7. A blind cleaner brush so you don't have to stand there and clean each blind individually with a wet rag.
8. A pack of stain-removing pads because they'll rapidly lift pee, poop, vomit, and even wine stains from your carpet — and all you have to do is place a pad on your carpet, stomp on it (yes, stomp on it), and forget about it overnight.
9. This broom for pet hair designed to effectively loosen the fur trapped in your carpet since the rubber head works as a magnet to attract stray hairs. In other words, you won't have to painstakingly run your vacuum cleaner over the same area for half an hour trying to suck up your dog's hair.
10. A red wine stain-remover spray so you can quickly improve the look of any vino you accidentally spilled while on your third glass. It even works on old stains!
11. This jetted tub cleaner to save you from spending the entire afternoon cleaning out grime because you reaaaaally wanted to take a soak that night. This cleanser will quickly flush out scum and body oils that are making your tub's jets look super gross.
12. An eco-friendly hard water stain-remover because it'll help you wipe away soap scum and residue from your shower door, tile, toilet, and windows in less time. Basically, you can tackle most surfaces in your bathroom and still be done in time to have the rest of the afternoon to relax.
13. This grout pen to cover up years of dirt and grime that's accumulated in tile cracks — so much faster than trying to sit there and scrub out the dirt with a hand-held toothbrush.
14. An Iron Out rust-remover spray formulated to rid your shower of rust stains in around 15 minutes. And since it also works on sinks and toilets, you can get ready to be reunited with a much cleaner-looking bathroom.
15. These air purifying bags if you've tried literally everything — washing your shoes, filling it with powders only to be left cleaning a huge mess — and still have funky smelling sneakers. These charcoal bags will absorb any stench practically overnight.
16. A jar of keyboard cleaning gel that'll reach into small crevices to safely remove dirt, crumbs, and gunk because just giving your surfaces a wipe down only pushes the dirt around and doesn't actually get rid of it.
17. This flexible dryer vent cleaning brush with bristles that'll help you really dig deep to get out stubborn, stuck lint without too much added effort.
18. A pack of washing machine cleaner tablets to give the inside of your washing machine a much-needed makeover by just adding a tablet, turning the machine on, and watching it foam and remove residue. Save the elbow grease for something else.
19. A pack of Puracy laundry stain remover spray that'll help remove tough stains that have overstayed their welcome on your clothes, mattress, couches, and other fabrics. For reaaally old stains, you can spray it on the spot, rub it in, and let it do its thing overnight and come back to cleaner furniture.
20. This carpet and upholstery cleaner to quickly rub all those old mystery stains out of your couches, chairs, and carpets MUCH faster than scrubbing them (to no avail) with a wet cloth.
21. This fast-acting carpet spot-removing spray because you just discovered sauce stains your kids tried to hide with the couch a few years ago and you already know that rubbing the stain with soap and water will hardly do anything but waste your precious time.
22. A multi-surface cleaner made from plant-based ingredients that'll help you zip around the kitchen and living room, cleaning surfaces with just one spray bottle — as opposed to switching out bottles to clean your appliances, counters, walls, cabinets, and floors.
23. This ink and stain remover for those pesky marker doodles that — though you previously scrubbed for hours with soap and water — you just couldn't remove from your couch or walls. You may have to apply it repeatedly but over the course of a few days, it'll give you results that no amount of rubbing alcohol has given you.
24. A bottle of wood polish that'll totally revamp your doors, hardwood floors, and furniture and make 'em look good as new. Plus, it's faster (and cheaper) than re-finishing or even replacing everything altogether.
25. This foaming garbage disposal cleaner you can just plop into your sink, run a little water on, and watch in amazement as it fizzes up and dislodges icky crap that's been lurking around the sides of the disposal, then rinse it all away — all in one go.
26. A drain snake you can slide down your shower drain to pull up hair and gunk that's been clogging up those pipes. With all the time you save from using this gadget, you'll be able to treat yourself to a salon-worthy hair washing.
27. And this all-purpose car upholstery cleaner that'll have your car seats and floors clean and free of deep stains in almost no time. You thought you were gonna spend all morning spiffing up your car's interior, but now you might have so much free time that you have no idea what to do with it.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.