20 Things That'll Help Make Rainy Days Much Less Bleh
Get ready for rainy days to be your favorite days.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sleek pair of waterproof Chelsea boots that'll keep your feet so dry you'll actually look for puddles to step in.
2. This lightweight Columbia rain jacket because a hoodie might be soft and cozy, but it doesn't repel the cold sting of torrential downpours.
3. A tiny umbrella — it's super convenient to carry in a bag, purse, or coat pocket so you can stay dry during an impromptu torrential downpour on your way home from work. It certainly won't put a *damper* on an otherwise good day!
4. Or, a 58-inch golf umbrella that'll stand up to heavy winds while you and your family members and friends stay dry underneath.
5. This water-repelling backpack cover because it'll protect your laptop and textbooks from the rain so well you'll have no excuse to not do your homework.
6. Or you can go all in and invest in a waterproof backpack made of nylon so you can wipe the rainwater off like magic.
7. A raincoat for your handbag so you can rest easy knowing that the rain won't ruin the material — or anything inside your bag.
8. This transparent stroller cover that'll win you parent of the year for preventing both your baby and the stroller from getting wet when you get caught in some drizzle on your way home.
9. A waterproof notebook (with waterproof pages!!!) because you literally never know when you'll be caught in a thunderstorm and a good idea will strike that you'll just NEED to write down.
10. The NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Liner for when you want flawless, smudge-proof eye makeup that actually stands up to any raindrops that may threaten to wash away your hard work.
11. The Herstyler Hair Repair Serum that helps fight humidity and keeps your hair smooth and frizz-free — rainy days don't have to mean bad hair days.
12. This Capri Blue Volcano candle that'll at least let you pretend that you're hiking up volcanoes in Hawaii and not moping around inside with the rain pelting against your window.
13. Some Godiva hot chocolate to warm you from the inside-out while you curl up on the couch to watch the rain from your window.
14. A pair of memory foam slippers that you'll immediately reach for to warm your toes after FINALLY returning home for the evening.
15. A copy of You by Caroline Kepnes because creepy thrillers are best enjoyed with the rain hitting your roof and the rumble of thunder in the distance.
16. This subscription to Coffee and a Classic that'll bring a classic book and fun (or sometimes delicious) goodies right to your door every month. In other words, you don't have to take a trip to the library if you're craving a nostalgic read on a dreary day.
17. This relaxing Elizavecca bubble mask to put a (goofy) smile on your face on an otherwise gloomy day.
19. This super pretty wine tumbler so you can pour, sip, smile, and repeat until the storm clouds go away.
20. And a deck of cards that'll make you and your friends so busy drunk laughing that you'll forget about the shitty weather outside your door.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.