31 Pieces Of Furniture Perfect For Anyone With Limited Backyard Space
A C-shaped side table, a trendy bistro table set, and zero gravity chairs to basically turn your backyard into a second living room.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This simple armchair and table set that proves that yes, it is possible for you to add a cozy three-piece set to your yard with room to spare.
2. A compact six-piece seating set you can easily stage in the sunniest corner of your yard for when you want to just enjoy the weather without becoming too overheated thanks to the umbrella.
3. This set of three wicker tables of differing heights designed to let you increase your outdoor table space and store 'em neatly underneath one another when you aren't using them (so you won't fret over clearing out storage space for three tables).
4. A sofa that may not be as large as the one in your den but can fit perfectly on your back patio, even if it doesn't have too much room to spare. Plus, not only can you slide the ottoman under the sofa if you aren't using it, but you can also store stray items inside it.
5. This chic seating set because you'll be able to sit and sip your morning coffee and still give your pup enough room to curl up in front of your feet.
6. Or this Adirondack chair, which makes for super cute outdoor seating but is also foldable so you can stow it away when you don't want it taking up what little walking space you have.
7. A wooden bench with built-in storage drawers so you don't have to choose between getting a cute new place to sit and adding some extra storage space.
8. This C-shaped side table that'll give you a helping hand when you need somewhere to rest your coffee, but will also stay out of the way when need to get up to make yourself another cup — the open design lets you slide it closer to chairs and tables.
9. A resin storage box — it's perfect if you don't have space for a whole shed but need something to actually hold and shelter the items that you've been leaving strewn around your yard all this time.
10. Or this mini deck box that may seem unassuming until you realize how much of your gardening and cleaning tools you can store in here until you're ready to use 'em.
11. This cute, tiny bistro table and chair set because it's totally foldable so you can keep each piece out of sight and out of the way when you don't really need 'em.
12. A set of four dining chairs you can stack on top of one another when you aren't chowing down outside with your fam. This way, you can save space and avoid making your already-small space look even smaller.
13. This inflatable sofa cozy enough to make you feel like you're sleeping on an actual bed under the sun (except it takes up much less space).
14. And this foldable wooden table perfect for replacing the one you used to own before you realized that it barely left any space for you to actually walk around and enjoy the rest of your yard.
15. This half umbrella that's, well, half of an umbrella, in case you just have a small sliver of sunny space between the side of your house and your fence — the type of space that's much too small to comfortably accommodate a full-sized umbrella.
16. A metal table just big enough for a pitcher of lemonade and a few glasses — because what else do you really need to relax outside in the middle of summer?
17. Or this geometric stone side table to really up the style factor of your space without taking up too much of that space.
18. A collapsible rocker with an attached hood to block out the sun — this way, you won't need to worry about also purchasing a big, bulky umbrella to place overhead when you want to enjoy the outdoors on a hot day.
20. This bar-style seating set because, clearly, it's totes possible to add that beautiful, rustic feel to your tiny, urban backyard without worrying about all the space other accessories can take up.
21. A comfy, cushion-y ottoman you can pull up to any outdoor couch or chair to rest your feet on. This way, you won't need to forego your free space for an outdoor recliner.
22. This swing chair because you don't have enough space to add both a soft, comfy couch and a light, airy hammock. This kinda hits that sweet spot right in the middle.
23. A pair of zero gravity chairs you can fall in love with in lieu of a giant day bed that's sure to be impossible to walk around. And, they fold up to avoid taking up space when not in use.
24. This adorable porch swing because, alas, your backyard doesn't come with the expansive grassy space and a large tree to build an actual swing set on, so this will have to do.
25. This three-piece coffee table and bench set designed to let you slide the benches underneath the table to save space when you aren't sitting on 'em or using 'em to prop your feet up.
26. And this patterned outdoor rug perfect if you just have a few small, bland looking chairs and a tiny coffee table — this rug'll pull the objects in your small area together in a big, beautiful way.
27. A wooden coffee table that's simple and cute looking but also has a practical lower shelf you can use to store any items you have no idea where to keep in your yard. They're just sittin' there. Takin' up your space and making you trip every five minutes.
28. A wooden bench that's the perfect size for you and your partner to share — admit it. You were totally gonna buy two new clunky chairs you probs don't have the space for before you saw this beauty.
29. A hanging hammock chair that actually kind of resembles a cocoon and doesn't require an expansive amount of space to splay out and hang.
30. This portable high-top party bar so you can create your very own personal cocktail corner in your small yard. Plus, it folds up and includes a carrying case so putting the counter away to save space is soooo easy.
31. And this five-piece aluminum bar set so you and your family can still enjoy light bites outdoors even if the picnic-style table you've had your eye on would have much-too-snug of a fit in your backyard.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.