25 Products You Probably Won't Forget About Anytime Soon
Because they're that good at what they do.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A collapsible silicone straw with a handy 'lil carrying case keychain that you'll use every morning in lieu of your favorite cafe's paper straws that get soggy and unusable after 20 minutes.
2. These shoe deodorizers — you'll keep coming back to them every time a family members' shoes become a liiittle too much to stomach being around.
3. Keyboard cleaning gel (that you can actually use on calculators, remotes, and other surfaces) because let's face it, our laptop keys collect dust and crumbs way more often than we care to admit.
4. Anti-blister balm so you can finally wear all of the cute, new shoes you ordered on Black Friday without fear of painful blisters on the backs of your feet.
5. This garlic mincer that you might *think* you won't use until you realize just how often you need minced garlic for your meals.
6. A set of satin pillowcases because unlike with cotton pillowcases, they'll leave your hair soft and sleek and NOT looking like a rat's nest.
7. The Wet Brush for anyone who spends 30 minutes every morning just untangling their hair with a normal brush. The super flexible bristles are designed to go through tangles and knots without ripping at them.
8. An air purifier that you'll want to turn on every night if you always find yourself struggling to get to sleep because of lingering dust in the air.
9. This cordless vacuum cleaner because every pet parent/tiny human parent/person who lives and breathes will appreciate clean floors and carpets.
10. A pet hair roller that you'll keep using to pick up balls of loose hair as long as your furry friend keeps shedding.
11. And this screen roller because try as you might, you won't be able to keep oil and fingerprints off your phone screen 110% of the time, so this is the next best thing.
12. A seat cushion to finally make you not hate sitting in your uncomfy office desk chair eight hours a day. Reviewers say it has even helped alleviate some back pain.
13. A pair of super cute lace thigh Bandlettes — you'll reach for every time you wear a skirt or dress because it helps minimize the dreaded thigh chafing.
14. A compact clothing steamer that may be small but will leave you with a huge smile on your face when it smooths out the creases and wrinkles in your favorite work shirts.
15. This stainless steel tongue scraper so you can get rid of bad breath-causing germs without triggering your gag reflex like you would with a toothbrush.
16. A rapid egg cooker that'll help you get such perfectly cooked yolks and whites that you'll never ruin breakfast again. It's so simple that you can literally just press a button, go get ready for work, and come back to yummy eggs.
17. This dough blender because you might actually start baking more when you create the flakiest pastries and biscuits you've ever eaten.
19. Dr. Bronner's 18-in-1 Hemp Peppermint Pure-Castile Soap, which you can use for anything from laundry to dishes to facial care. In fact, it's so useful that you just might want to stock up.
20. A morning journal that just takes two minutes of your time but can do a tremendous job of helping you start the day with a clear mind.
21. This set of packing cubes because reviewers say they have actually helped them save valuable suitcase space. You'll no longer dread every trip you have to pack for.
22. A jewelry cleaning stick to make all your gems look brand new without forcing you to burn a hole in your wallet to have them professionally cleaned.
23. Magnetic eyeglass holders that attach to your shirt and make sure you always have a safe place to keep your glasses.
24. This compact $20 cold brew maker — you'll never want to part it with because it's waaaay better than spending $6 a day to get your iced coffee fix.
25. And a carpet cleaning spray that you'll always keep on hand for those pesky spills and stains since replacing carpets can be kinda, you know, expensive.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.