31 Practical Things At Wayfair That Are Worth Investing In
You'll wonder why you haven't invested in these items yet.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Kalorik 6-quart stainless-steel pressure cooker that also functions as a yogurt maker, slow cooker, and even has a searing option. This will become one of your daily go-tos in no time.
2. A Three Posts Ferryhill wood storage bench, because there is a way to store umbrellas in your home and have your space look cute at the same time. This bench is great to have right by the front door, but also is a good storage option in a family room, too.
3. A Rebrilliant three-piece helper shelf set to add some storage to the shelves in your city apartment's tiny kitchen. These shelves work great under a bathroom sink, too.
4. A set of under-cabinet puck lights, because cabinets tend to block overhead light from counters, making them seem smaller. These will open up your dark countertops and provide much-needed light while cooking... or enjoying a midnight snack.
5. A Dotted Line closet storage system that'll make getting ready in the morning and picking out your pieces a breeze.
6. A Nespresso VertuoPlus coffee and espresso machine, because why not have one machine that can do it all? Whether you are looking to enjoy a fresh latte, or have a regular cup of joe, you'll want to have this appliance handy.
7. An all-season down-alternative comforter by The Twillery Co. that will keep you cool in the summer, and toasty in the winter.
8. An Andover Mills tufted round storage ottoman to double as a home for your magazines, and a footrest while you're kicking back and enjoying your latest Netflix binge.
9. A set of KAF Home cloth napkins for daily use, because single-use paper towels are a thing of the past. Cotton paper towels are sustainable and look extra chic on your table, no matter what meal you are preparing.
10. A free-standing jewelry armoire with a mirror that is one of the best 2-in-1 types of products you'll buy all year. This body mirror opens up into a jewelry chest to make adding on the finishing touch of your outfit a breeze every morning.
11. A Dotted Line cosmetic organizer, because you deserve to have your desert island beauty products on display and organized neatly. This storage system will ensure that you will never ask, where is my mascara? ever again.
12. A Williston Forge 2-tier letter holder to create a home for the upcoming holiday cards you'll be receiving in the mail.
13. A Dotted Line bamboo storage organizer set, because whether you are organizing silverware or socks, this storage set will be a lifesaver.
14. A Staub 4-quart cast-iron Dutch oven that is the perfect choice for making sourdough bread from scratch. Dutch ovens last a lifetime, so you'll surely get the biggest bang for your buck with this investment.
15. An AllModern Sibylla ceramic bathroom accessory set so you have something pretty to look at when you wake up and get ready in the morning.
16. A set of plush cotton bath towels, because you deserve to feel luxurious as you step out of the bath or shower every single time.
17. A RUILING faucet mount filtration system so that you can say goodbye to pricey plastic water bottles. Sustainable never looked so good on your kitchen counter.
18. A LucidComfort 4-inch gel memory foam mattress topper for those of you looking to add some extra plush coziness to your slumber. This mattress topper conforms to the curves in your back and neck, making it as supportive as it is soft.
19. A Cobb shower caddy so you can finally clear the corners of your bath tub. This shower caddy has a built-in mirror that is idea for those who enjoy shaving their faces in the steam of a shower.
20. A revolving spice rack to help you add some delicious flavors to your meals. This lazy Susan spice rack is ideal for clearing counter space and never losing track of where your dried coriander is ever again.
21. An AllModern wool animal print area rug to add a bit of pizzazz to your space while keeping your feet warm.
23. A set of Rebrilliant fridge bins to ensure that you will never have any piece of food lost in the back of the fridge ever again (or, hopefully, you won't).
24. A Williston Forge multifunction kitchen cart that will give guests a space to gather round during wine-and-cheese night. Plus, the shelves on this cart provide great storage for things like breakfast cereals or even cutting boards.
25. A tracking light kit to light up different areas of your room while being a beautiful centerpiece that is sure to spark up conversation with guests.
26. A Casper pillow, because you owe it to your neck to invest in something that feels as soft as a marshmallow, but is supportive at the same time. I have been using this pillow for more than a year now, and I still cannot believe how soft and sturdy it is sometimes.
27. A Beachcrest Home over-the-toilet organization rack so you'll never have to deal with product clutter around your sink ever again.
28. An adjustable laptop cart to help you maintain your posture as you spend your WFH day perusing through your never-ending inbox.
29. A Kohler medicine cabinet, that'll help you create the shelfie of your dreams. Whether you are placing skincare products or toothpaste inside, this medicine cabinet will instantly boost any space and provide great storage, too.
30. A DASH 6-quart air fryer, because why shouldn't you enjoy all the goodness of fried chicken without all the oil?
31. And a set of black-out curtain panels to help you sleep in on sunny Saturday mornings. Trust me, black-out curtains are a game-changing investment.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.