16 Things To Help You Maintain Healthy Nails
Strong, healthy nails are the wave.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of vegan, non-toxic nail polish because you never know what they put in traditional nail polishes, and you're all about taking preventative measures.
3. A sleek nail file you can easily fit in your bag just in case some nail adjustment is needed on the go.
4. An electric manicuring system with 10 different attachments so you don't have to go to the salon whenever a craving strikes.
6. A tube of cuticle conditioner made with aloe vera and Japanese seaweed to nourish the skin around your nails as well as the nail bed for shiner nails.
7. A bottle of biotin that reviewers say will help you slowly grow thicker, healthier nails that won't be brittle or break.
8. A set of nail files and buffers so there won't be any jagged edges that'll accidentally cut your face.
9. A bottle of nail-biting oil to get you to stop chewing them down to the raw skin. It's time to love yourself and this is how.
10. A magical cuticle remover that'll get rid of the excess, dead skin that's been ruining your manicures for ages.
13. A bottle of Hard As Nails that'll give you super strong nails that won't break at the first sign of pressure.
14. A bottle of conditioning cuticle oil because moisturizing the skin around your nails is super important. A nail technician told me so.
15. A stain-resistant gel top coat so all of your gel manicures (and pedicures!) can last even longer.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.