20 Incredibly Useful Products Every Horrible Cook Needs ASAP
Stop burning shit! Your pots (and food) deserve better.
2. A slow cookers that'll make even the most disastrous of cooks into a four-star chef. All you have to do is add the ingredients and leave it be!
3. A Betty Crocker cookbook to give you a solid foundation of knowledge... so that you can actually make a decent and edible meal.
4. A set of knives... because food sometimes (a lot of times) needs chopping! They even comes with little covers so you don't accidentally cut yourself when you aren't using them.
5. A good ol' digital meat thermometer that takes the guesswork out of food preparation. Salmonella doesn't sound like a good time. Avoid it.
6. A kitchen scale that's super nifty for setting up proper portions, especially for a recipe that you're trying for the first time.
8. A convenient spreader that makes buttering corn super easy! No more strings in your butter container, win!
9. Silicone spoon rests are perfect for keeping your counters and stove-top clean—sometimes you just don't know where to place your kitchen utensils while you're using them.
11. A set of reusable, non-stick cake molds for cooking your cupcakes evenly while looking exceptionally pretty. Maybe you're a baker at heart.
13. A set of pot holders so you don't actually hurt yourself while burning whatever it is you're making.
15. A cookbook holder for keeping your recipes upright and easily available while also preventing the inevitable splatter of food on the pages.
16. An apron to protect your clothes because they shouldn't be a casualty to oil stains – they suck. It even gives you cooking tips, which is absolutely incredible.
18. A slicer to effortlessly remove avocado pits and divide them into sections, making the process painless. Avocados are so annoying to slice!
19. A handy dandy knife sharpener because dull knives are more likely to cut off fingers than sharp ones. Prevent that.
Go on and be the cook you were meant to be!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.