19 Products On Amazon Our Readers Are Loving Right Now
Korean beauty products, a cold brew machine, and 17 other favorite products from our recent posts.
2. This coffee scrub to help to get rid of dead skin, while moisturizing your biggest organ. Exfoliation is key. Win.
3. This cake decorating set that'll make the average birthday cake look amazing. Nothing like icing baked goods.
5. Color-changing nail polish that works just like a mood ring! Did I ruin mood rings for you? My bad.
6. A compact ionic blowdryer with three attachments to make it easier for anyone with horrible coordination to style their hair.
7. This sulfur mask to dry oily skin and clear dark spots. Basically, it's a lifesaver for those who are prone to breakouts.
8. Baby Foot for peeling off callused and dry skin from your weary feet, restoring them to the softness that you deserve – just in time for sandal season.
9. A focus cube to help reduce stress and anxiety levels, leaving you a little calmer to do the things you need to do.
10. American Gods—mythology sure can be entertaining, and Neil Gailman captures the essence of classic mythos with a modern spin.
11. A peach sake serum for minimizing the look of your pores... perfect for that flawless makeup tutorial you'll be trying out later.
13. A fidget die for helping anxious people expound extra energy throughout the day to help with concentration.
14. Bed Head's wave artist can curl your locks for the perfect Baywatch aesthetic (if you've been looking for an easier way to get the wavy hair of your dreams).
16. A this mug to show your mom who cares about her the most. Mother's Day shouldn't be the only time you show your love and affection.
17. A cold brew coffee maker—because it's getting way too hot for a wam cup of joe. Take it cold. It's so much more refreshing.
18. A nifty little tassel iPhone charger you can take everywhere without anyone ever knowing. Sneaky af.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.