Here's What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising in the ranking. This week: a What I Love About Dad fill-in journal, a Kong dog bone, and a hamburger chopper.
Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers", which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things on the list this week:
1. A What I Love About Dad fill-in journal so you can tell your father (or beloved father-figure) just how much you love them without the sarcasm that usually follows.
2. A set of super absorbent, cabana-style beach towels, because you'd love to properly dry off after a dip in the pool...or the ocean.
3. A double-layer snack bowl perfect for eating pistachios or peanuts, because you can place the trash in the bottom bowl and throw it out once you're finished munching.
4. A vintage-style canvas toiletry bag to easily help you find all of your makeup and skincare products when you're on the vacation of your dreams.
5. A special back and neck massager with added heat technology that'll really kneed out the kink you got in your shoulder from moving your friend's furniture as a favor.
6. A "Best Farter" mug that'll make your dad actually laugh out loud from the inappropriateness of it all on Father's Day.
7. A bottle of sugar-free, maple-flavored syrup made with monk fruit for anyone who wants the richness of syrup, but can't handle sugar very well.
8. A stainless steel pineapple peeler and corer so you can make authentic piña coladas without chopping off part of a finger.
9. A strappy swim dress, because you've been looking for a cute-ass one-piece for your next trip to Rio.
10. A cute bucket hat to protect your precious head from the sun's wild rays while you're out fishing for the biggest catch of summer 2018.
11. A simple glass pitcher perfect for making the most southern sweet tea in the summer, so you can slowly sip your heavenly drink on your porch watching some drama unfold like a real-life Kermit meme.
12. A super flowy maxi skirt so you can stunt on your crush whenever they finally ask you out on a date.
13. A Kong bone for your pupper who just loves to chew up everything she sees. You can even stuff up to four treats in the bone to keep her busy for hours!
14. A two-pack, double port USB wall chargers, because you and bae have so many fucking devices that just can't hold a damn charge.
15. A hamburger meat chopper to finely separate your ground meat into even chunks so that lasagna you're cooking can be over-the-top delicious.
16. An under eye cream with vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and caffeine that'll slowly even out the appearance of dark circles and puffiness.
17. A useful pool float to fall asleep in while you're taking a dip in your best friend's infinity pool.
18. A keyboard and mouse wrist rest pads with memory foam, because you'd prefer if you didn't get carpal tunnel at 25. You might have a cushy office job, but you don't want weak office limbs.
19. A pack of paper popcorn bags with a classic design to make your monthly movie nights as entertaining as possible, from the bottom to the top.
20. A pack of eco-friendly shampoo and conditioner bars made of all-natural ingredients for super shiny, soft, and touchable hair.
21. And a copy of The Fox and the Hound and its sequel, so you can spend your Saturday night crying over the power of friendship and the limits of human empathy.
Pour one out for Fox, he was a real one.
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.