32 Easy Gift Ideas That'll Make People Think You're Thoughtful
You didn't spend DAYS thinking of what to get, but these gifts are cute enough that no one will notice.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A watercolor painting of a cute pup they can hang up at work so they won't ever have to be without a four-legged companion all day.
2. A liquid lipstick set, because makeup is a fucking way of life and someone always needs to retouch during the day — they'll be so glad you noticed.
3. An Instax Mini camera your budding photographer friend would absolutely love for hard copies of the pictures she takes — without the wait.
4. A pretty monogram pouch, because nothing says classic and thought-through than monograms, amirite?
5. A downright amazing book of record covers so the music lover in your life can gush about Led Zeppelin for the thousandth time.
6. A absurdly pretty dried flower necklace featuring the bloom of the month they were born in. It's actually a real flower — how sweet!
7. A pair of foot-warming marshmallow slippers to keep your girlfriend's feet nice and toasty since she's always cold.
8. A candle that'll smell just like your friend's home state so they can remember all the good times while drinking a glass of merlot.
9. A pair of rose gold earrings for anyone who just adores delicate things and loses earrings more than spare change.
10. A velvet backpack, because decadence sure does equal thoughtful, and your friend's old bag is hanging on by a string.
11. A statement tote for your intersectional feminist friend ready to bring down the gender pay gap all by herself.
12. A cactus ring for anyone who just loves the desert and needs a reminder of the hot days, cool nights and all around good times.
13. A Harry Potter dinner set so the magic doesn't ever have to stop... even while they're adulting at the dinner party.
14. A set of adorable ramen bowls for people who just can't get enough of those damn noodles and need proper dishware for their munchies.
15. A handy headphone stand with added USB ports so anyone making dope beats can charge their most beloved work tool while they're away.
16. An encouraging bracelet for anyone who just can't seem to stop stressing over the little things.
17. A gorgeous pin anyone obsessed with denim jackets can attach to their sleeve so everyone can know that they're special.
19. The Tasty Cookbook so your kitchen won't get burnt to the ground with your roommate's horrible cooking. They wanna learn, you want to eat something edible, it's a win-win.
20. A pack of sparkling stud earrings for everyone who always loses their hoops. Plus every color represents a different message (good luck, healing, success, and protection), which means they'll always know you're thinking of them.
21. A hot sauce kit so your dad can whip up the spiciest condiment in the kitchen cabinet, because he can make it way better than Tapatio and that's just the truth.
22. A pair of touchscreen gloves to keep your friend who is absolutely attached to their phone and would let their fingers fall off from frostbite before not returning that text.
23. A personal vintage photo album that'll house all of the truly touching photos that no one ever wants to forget. You even printed them out!
25. A geometric hair clip for anyone who has mentioned wanting to try new things with their hair recently.
26. A pendant necklace that'll look pretty with whatever your BFF wears, since they love accessorizing.
27. A zodiac trinket dish so your astrology-obsessed friend can look at their sign's symbol whenever they take off their jewelry.
28. A hilarious self-help book for the friend who just doesn't understand why they have to pay bills on time.
29. A mud mask with matcha tea to help brighten the complexion and give your skincare-obsessed friend a chance to sit back, relax, and enjoy the holidays.
30. A spellbook wallet that'll keep all of their cards in one witchy place. They've always wanted to be a wizard, so why not start here?
31. A weekly notepad so the friend who literally forgets everything can start to get their life together.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.