31 Things That'll Make Your Home A Cozy Sanctuary
Heated slippers, soup crocks, and more cozy things that'll help you relax and stay warm indoors.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mermaid blanket so you can be ~under a sea~ of comfort during your next binge-watching marathon or movie night. Wouldn't it be nice to not be cold for once?
2. A foot bath because your heels and toes could seriously use some pampering while you're OOO. With a temperature setting and four massage rollers, your feet will be in heaven and not ache anymore.
3. LED curtain string lights that'll give your bedroom a soft glow and be dreamy to look at while you're falling asleep.
4. Heated slippers because your feet deserve to be warm all the dang time. These cuties will keep your toes toasty and be your personal "radiators" whenever you're WFH at a desk or reading in a chair.
5. An expandable bath caddy because nothing beats spending free time drinking wine and reading a juicy bestseller in the tub. This tray is expandable and can also fit a tablet, in case you want to catch up on your fave TV show too.
6. An electric fireplace so you can recreate a cozy holiday card scene in your living room *and* not deal with soot, smoke, or chimney maitenance.
7. A macrame swing that'll be your go-to reading nook or WFH spot. Now you can finally put that boring bedroom corner to use!
8. A faux sheepskin because your feet will touch a soft surface (and not a cold hardwood floor) when you wake up. Did we mention that this doubles up as a cozy piece of decor for your bed or couch?
9. A tin soy candle to illuminate your living space and make it smell heavenly (think tobacco vanilla, fresh coffee, or snickerdoodle). Light one up during WFH hours and *set the mood* with relaxing scents.
10. Fizzy aromatherapy bath bombs because you can treat yourself to DIY spa time and get moisturized skin. These relaxing treats contain essential oils, like lavender, orange, and peppermint, and smell so good when dropped in a tub.
11. Floral flannel sheets that'll make your sleeping hub ~bloom~ with color and provide extra warmth during winter nights. Winter is coming, but you'll be comfortably and toasty in your bed with this lovely set.
12. A light therapy lamp so you can add some gentle "sunshine" to your dim room. This little gadget will brighten up your home, even if it gets dark earlier in the day.
13. A ladder shelf because seriously, what can be more cozy than a tiny nook dedicated to good reads, little trinkets, plant babies, and of course storage baskets?
14. Anti-skid slippers so you don't take a tumble on your way to the fridge or to grab the mail outside. You'll feel super cozy in these shoes, which will keep your footsies warm all winter long.
15. A small electric heater with a thermostat system, three heating modes, and an auto shut-off feature that'll make any cold room warm in little time. Place it on a desk and you won't have to think twice about the chilly air in your home again.
16. A pretty throw blanket to wrap yourself in when you want to curl up on the coach, read a book, and sip a gingerbread latte on repeat. Cold bods don't stand a chance with this warm cocoon.
17. A tea infuser because it's cold out and you want to drink tea that doesn't have loose leaves in it. This tiny device locks in flavor *and* keeps bits out, so you can enjoy a warm chai during WFH hours.
18. And if you adore loose-leaf tea, a relaxing blend that'll help you chill out at home, thanks to a heavenly trio of organic coconut flakes, organic chamomile, and organic lemon balm.
19. Chair socks so you can decorate your armchair, couch, or coffee table with cozy "leg warmers" and not hear furniture scraping across the floor when you're chilling out at home.
20. Moisturizing gloves packed with collagen and shea better because your hands will get sweet relief from dryness, cracking, and peeling. Wrap yourself in a robe, slide into these soothing babies, and give yourself a DIY manicure from the comfort of your own couch.
21. Patterned storage baskets to stash knitting gear, remotes, blankets, and other down time essentials. These patterned bins will help you reduce clutter *and* make your living room feel a little more cozy.
22. An electric s'mores maker that'll bring all the cozy campfire feels to your kitchen. It comes with two stainless-steel roasting forks and an electric flameless heater, so you can make *chef's kiss* perfect s'mores whenever you're craving them.
23. An accent pillow to nest in between larger pillows on a bare couch. Don't you just want to curl up and take a nap next to this little flower?
24. An essential oil diffuser that'll turn your WFH hub into a mini spa and provide cozy lighting. This tiny gadget provides a cool, relaxing mist while you answer emails and work on projects.
25. A mug warmer so you don't have to make a trip to the microwave again (sigh) when your cup of coffee or tea gets too cold. It'll fit comfortably on your desk and be there whenever you need a caffeine pick-me-up.
26. A temperature-regulating comforter that'll help you get a good night's sleep and prevent you from overheating or feeling chilly. No more waking up in a sweat puddle or layering on blankets when you're trying to catch up on ZZZs.
27. Pretty soup crocks just begging to be filled with chili, chowder, and stew when you're in the mood for warm comfort food. Plus, you can pop one of these in the microwave or oven for easy heating.
28. Mountain bookends to keep your textbooks and novels propped up on a shelf. Ditch your stack of books on your desk for these beauties, which will look so stunning in your WFH area. Tip: Add a shaggy rug to a shelf, and wow, look at your cozy storage solution!
29. A dinosaur lamp that'll pay tribute to your fave cretaceous creatures and double up as a fun night-light when it's super dark.
30. A framed pressed flower herbarium because you can make your Cottagecore dreams come true and admire gorgeous plants in a cozy corner. Can we just get one of each please?!
31. And a soft footrest so you can prop your feet up *and* avoid cramping while you type on your computer. (You're def going to want to give those heels and toes some sweet, sweet relief during the workday!)
You, snuggled up in bed *and* staying in when it's so dang cold outside:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.