31 Cleaning Products From Walmart That Might Make You Realize You've Been Living In Filth For Far Too Long
Everything you need to unclog your drain, polish your furniture, de-stink your carpet, and generally make your home a squeaky-clean paradise (or, at the very least, a slightly less grimy paradise).
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A multi-purpose surface spray that lifts dirt, grime, and goo off of porcelain, glass, stainless steel, you name it — so it's a great place to begin your ~cleaning journey~.
2. A fabric refresher spray, so you can finally neutralize gnarly smells coming off your couches, curtains, and other upholstered or fabric items you can't easily wash.
3. A box of washing machine cleaner tablets, because sweeping out residue (and any residual stinkiness) will help your clothes get cleaner and your machine function more effectively.
4. A carpet stain remover spray, for when you decide it's time to start actually cleaning your carpet, instead of constantly rearranging your furniture to cover up the coffee stains.
5. A cordless stick vacuum that can easily get under beds, fit into tight corners, and otherwise clean up the dusty, dirty areas of your house that you have totally been avoiding.
6. A pack of Pledge wood cleaning wipes, because it turns out that dusting, polishing, and protecting your wood furniture is actually really easy (and doesn't require rubbing everything with drippy polish and a weird, smelly rag).
7. A Sponge Daddy dual-sided, no-scratch sponge for scrubbing literally anything — dishes, stovetops, sinks, cabinets, fridges, or any other part of your home covered in caked-on mess.
8. A pack of stainless steel cleaner wipes, so cleaning the fingerprints, smudges, and food off your fridge or countertop doesn't have to be a big production — just pop out a wipe, wipe the surface down, and toss it out. Bonus points if you then buff the surface with a towel to get that *new fridge shine*.
9. A pet odor remover foam that cleans carpets, curtains, and anything else your pets have stunk up while being their sweet (but sometimes smelly) little selves.
10. A powerful oven cleaning spray, for when you decide it's finally time to do something about the caked-on, burnt grease from the Great 2019 "How Hard Can It Be To Roast A Turkey?" Disaster. Just spray, let the cleaner sit, and then wipe away all the grime.
11. A pack of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser cleaning pads, so you can remove almost any kind of stain from a hard surface. Finally get rid of the schmutz on your countertop, bathtub, even those weird scuff marks on your walls (seriously, how did they get there? Were you practicing roundhouse kicks in the living room??)
12. A leather cleaning spray that cleans and conditions furniture and shoes, because your leather boots look super cute, but no one can tell right now because they're covered in last winter's mystery crud.
13. A mold and mildew remover spray, because all that icky black stuff growing between your shower tiles and around the edge of your bathtub isn't just something you have to live with. Spray the cleaner and literally watch the mold and mildew disappear.
14. And a tile/ grout cleaning brush, so you can really scrub that mildew remover into all the cracks and crevices in your shower.
15. A weekly no-scrub shower cleaning treatment that takes basically no effort — just spray on right after the shower, and all that mold and soap scum will basically melt away.
16. A vegan, ammonia-, bleach- and-paraben-free antibacterial toilet cleaner, for when you want to make your home greener, but also want to make your toilet bowl whiter.
17. A calcium, lime, and mineral deposit remover, because you know that weird crust that's developed on the face of your shower head? That doesn't mean it's time to buy a new shower head — those are lime deposits, and you can clean them off!
18. A spray-on rust remover that will erase the gross orange stains on your porcelain, chrome, plastic, and fiberglass sinks, toilets, and bathtubs.
19. A pack of foaming garbage disposal cleaner tablets, so you can clean out any stuck-on food and unappetizing smells, without ever sticking your hand in the disposal (which, even when the power is turned off, is still low-key terrifying).
20. A Swiffer dusting starter kit with a handle and five dusting pads, because everyone has to start (dusting their home thoroughly to reduce allergens) somewhere.
21. A toilet cleaner tablet that goes in your toilet tank and treats your toilet with bleach every time you flush, so you can stay on top of bathroom cleanup without even really thinking about it.
22. A bottle of car interior cleaner wipes, for spiffing up your plastic or vinyl dashboard, arm rests, interior door handles, or any other parts of your car that have perhaps had a run-in with some spilled Diet Coke.
23. A bottle of litter box scent crystals, so you can de-stinkify your cat's litter box simply by mixing them in with the regular litter.
24. A pack of two flexible plastic drain snakes that will easily remove hair clogs from your drain without chemicals. Just pop one into the drain, wiggle it around, and pull out a big ol' gnarly hair ball!
25. A natural, baking soda fridge freshener, because if the tuna salad smell coming out of there gets any stronger, it's gonna have to start paying rent.
26. A set of four moisture-absorbing liner mats for your fridge shelves, for when you want to prevent mildew and fungus growth, easily clean up in-fridge spills and re-decorate a bit (hey, you have to look at that fridge every day! It could stand to have a makeover).
27. A moisture absorber bag that will suck all the humidity and musty odors from your basement, storage area, or any other places around the homestead that have a certain dankness to them.
28. A package of fizzing sink deodorizer tablets, so the next time an icky smell is rising out of your sink, all you have to do is pop in a tablet, flush with hot water, and you're done.
29. A no-scrub outdoor mold and mildew cleaner for sidewalks, driveways, wood decks, vinyl siding, outdoor furniture, and anything else on the outside of your house that has gotten a little bit icked up.
30. A Windex glass-cleaning tool that comes with special Windex-treated cleaning pads and a handle that can extend up to 11-feet, so you can finally clean your second-floor windows without climbing an enormous ladder, hanging halfway out a window, or otherwise engaging in Cirque du Soleil-esque activities.
31. A portable, USB-powered UV sanitizer for your phone, keys, remotes, or whatever other items that become totally germified over the course of daily life.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.