35 Groceries That Make Sense To Buy Online
I know I'm not the only one who has walked into a grocery store and nearly cried at the cost of olive oil.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A sixteen pack of peanut butter chocolate chip gluten-free Larabars you won't believe only have four ingredients in them (and are under $1 a bar!).
3. A loaf of tasty Arnold oatnut bread for anyone who is tired of paying $5 for this same loaf at the grocery store.
4. A liter of extra virgin olive oil I just bought so I never have to succumb to paying $8.99 for half as much again. Plus apparently the tin gives it a longer shelf life!?! Big success for us all.
5. A jar of Trader Joe's cookie butter so you can get in on the magic of a cookie butter sandwich, even if you live no where near a Trader Joe's.
7. A bag of King Arthur gluten-free flour that is all ready to go for 1:1 replacement in non-GF recipes.
8. A two-pack of large Nutella so you shall never run out of the food human beings were meant to eat.
9. A variety pack of gourmet olives worthy of splurging on – spice up a salad or otherwise boring meal with these babes.
10. A six-pack of Swanson chicken broth that'll make dinner much easier – use it in rice, casseroles, soups, and more.
11. A six-pack of organic unsweetened soymilk (quarts) for anyone who wants to stock up and stop overpaying for delish soymilk.
13. A can of organic coconut milk that is somehow under $2 on Amazon Fresh. You might just buy 12 of these right now.
16. A six-pack of 1 lb. Barilla pasta boxes that'll cost under $10 – think of all the spaghetti dinners!
18. A jar of Newman's Own marinara sauce for under $2, so you can buy plenty and use in your fav recipes.
19. A box of organic pumpkin seed granola that somehow won't even cost you $3. Someone call the police and arrest the grocery store for overcharging.
20. A 12-pack of Sahale dried fruit and nut snacks that'll hold up against the heat of the car, and taste ridiculously good.
22. A tin of Trader Joe's green tea Matcha mix. You'll be surprised by how many lattes you can make – and no waiting in the terror of Trader Joe's line required.
23. A 40 oz. bottle of raw, unfiltered, organic honey that shall last a while, and give a portion of proceeds to charity.
24. A jar of Tahini just may be the perfect consistency needed to mix into salad dressings, sauces, and other recipes.
25. A 42-pack of Annie's fruit snacks packed with 100% daily value of vitamin C, so snack and vitamin intake is covered in one go.
26. A 12-pack of La Banderita white corn tortillas for anyone whose family eats tortillas every day.
28. A monthly pickle subscription to Mouth so you can curb your artisan pickle craving even if you live in the middle of nowhere.
29. A pack of Annie's shells and white cheddar mac and cheese for anyone who knows shell mac and cheese is a superior mac and cheese experience.
31. And a bag of Stacy's parmesan garlic and herb pita chips to go with your new hummus (for only $2.90!).
32. A two-pack of Pepperidge farm cinnamon raisin bread you might have pined after as a kid only to be told over and over again "it's too expensive." Well, now it's not and you're an adult so live your life.
You buying all the food:
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.