38 Things That'll Help You Hibernate In Your Bedroom All Season
Now if only you could get takeout delivered to your bedroom door....
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. Satin pillow cases that I own and love! They'll become an essential for anyone who sleeps hot and/or wants to keep their hair and skin moisturized. Soooooo, everyone?
3. Or a set of ~cooling~ silky pillowcases with a side made of Japanese cooling fabric and other side made of 100% cotton in case you're forever on the prowl for the cool side of the pillow. This is it!
4. A sound machine with a 1,000-day satisfaction guarantee in case you have a doubts about it turning your room into a fortress of solitude.
5. Lightweight bamboo pajamas made of viscose material that'll feel so soft on your skin and won't turn your bed into a sweatbox 30 minutes into that dream about Captain America.
7. And a workhouse humidifier to help add moisture back into your bedroom air in the pursuit of flawless skin and nasal passages.
8. High-waisted leggings nice-looking enough to run to the grocery store in and comfy enough to wear all Sunday while you're in bed.
9. A 45-pack(!!!) of velvet scrunchies to keep your hair outta your face instead of between your mouth and that bowl of ice cream. Plus they won't dent your hair!
10. A weighted blanket – it may just earn you the nickname Sleeping Beauty, that is if your roommate doesn't already call you that.... Me? They call me Restless Beauty.
11. A pregnancy body pillow to have and to hold you, even if you're just pregnant with a food baby. It's *that* comfy.
12. A cushy lumbar pillow you can position as its name implies or use to elevate your knees or feet.
13. A reading pillow for your bedtime ritual of JUST one chapter. Psst, you may wanna buy in doubles because your dog is gonna wanna lounge all over it too.
14. A soft area rug so when you emerge from underneath the covers you can have a soft surface to pad around on. Plus it'll really pull everything together!
15. Collagen eye masks you can easily apply and take off without leaving bed. Here's to your peepers looking as well-rested as you feel.
16. And a 36-pack of LuLuLun nourishing sheet masks from one of Japan's most popular brands to help you really get your bang for your buck. Plus with a sheet mask, you won't have to leave your room to wash off residue!
18. A super conditioning lip oil to keep on your nightstand because you'll likely ditch all makeup if you're living in your bedroom for the day but your lips deserve to feel nice and moisturized!
20. A wooden lap desk you can use for inhaling some pancakes, reading, or binge-watching on your laptop. Or perhaps even doing all three at the same time?!?!??!
21. And a pretty mug warmer to keep your hot chocolate, tea, or coffee nice and toasty on your nightstand while you get down to the business of doing absolutely nothing.
22. Bliss foot cream with AHA exfoliating to soften and smooth, even if you're just playing footsie with yourself under the sheets. You're not going anywhere, which means you have plenty of time to let this stuff work its magic.
23. A faux-sheepskin rug to casually throw over your favorite chair (in the rare instance you move from your bed) or park on the floor right where your feet hit the cold hardwood when you creep out of bed bc nature occasionally calls.
24. A faux-fur blanket for a luxurious touch, even when you're spending the long weekend holed up in your bedroom in a pair of pizza-stained sweatpants.
26. Suspenders for your sheets so no matter how much you toss and turn, your fitted sheet won't pop you in the face in the middle of the night when it comes loose. It happens! I know!
27. A storage caddy to tuck into your mattress so you only have to dangle your arm out from underneath your sheets to reach the remote or TV Guide.
28. Light-blocking curtains you can also rely on to keep in the heat during frigid nights and weekends and days. (No judgment about camping out in your own bedroom!)
29. A tablet holder with bendable legs ready for all those movie moments that require two hands... like eating chips and salsa!
30. Or a soft lil' pillow tablet stand in case you want every single thing on your bed to be pillowy soft. No one can blame you for that.
31. Fiber gel pillows for support like memory foam with down-like softness. Seriously, it's time to change your pillows. I made the leap with these very pillows on Prime Day last summer and OMG they are good.
32. A *waterproof* Kindle so you can read book after book after book without being bothered to pick up a new one at the library. Oh and if your cat pushes it into a bowl of water(?!?!?!), then it's NBD.
33. A calming ylang ylang-scented candle in a gorgeous container you'll want to reuse once you've worked your way through the 60–80 hours of burn time.
34. Or a selenite lamp that'll look gorgeous and give off a decent glow... in case you've been super careful ever since you took a nap and left a candle burning. Oof.
36. A "marshmallow-soft" sleep mask that'll actually block out ALL the light for giving you a dreamy blackout sensation. Sign me up, plz.
37. An insulated water bottle to do a MUCH better job of keeping you hydrated with ice-cold water than that regular glass you keep beside your bed.
38. Or an elegant beside carafe set in case you're like me and tend to gulp water around 3 a.m. every single night and don't wanna dash to the kitchen for a refill.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.