1. Mix cream cheese, mozzarella, spinach, artichoke hearts, and garlic powder in a bowl.
2. Cut baguette into thirds or fourths, and hollow out the insides using a knife.
3. Stuff the hollow baguette pieces with the spinach artichoke dip, using a spoon to press down.
4. Slice filled baguette into 1-inch rounds and reassemble on a baking sheet lined with foil.
5. Melt butter and mix with minced garlic and parsley.
6. Brush the garlic butter generously over the baguette rounds, letting it drip through the slices.
7. Cover with the foil and bake at 350 F for 20 minutes
8. Cool for 10 minutes, then try not to eat the whole thing.