21 Horror-Themed Gifts That Your Friend Who Loves Scary Movies Will Probably Love
Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. A ceramic coffee mug wtih Black Phillip from The Witch on it to start their day off "deliciously."
5. A Psycho shower curtain, because this'll make them think that their bathroom honestly belongs in a museum.
6. A Texas Chainsaw Massacre poster to show some appreciation for one of the most iconic slasher movies of all time.
7. 101 Horror Movies You Must See Before You Die, a book of 101 must-see horror movies, so that every die-hard horror fan can make sure they're all caught up.
8. A POP! figures set of Jason Voorhees, Freddy Krueger, and Michael Myers that are just as cute as they are creepy.
9. A set of slasher movie shot glasses, because these are guaranteed to be the talk of every pregame.
11. A pair of handmade earrings featuring Frankenstein's monster and his bride for any fan of the horror classics.
14. A set of hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil Walking Dead figurines that'll make a great shelf companion for their books.
15. A horror movie survival guide book by the producer of IT that will hopefully never come in handy.
21. A horror movie trivia game called "Slash Cards" that's guaranteed to be the life of any Halloween party.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.