23 Ways To Deal With Boob Sweat This Summer
No more boob soup for you.
1. Deodorant seems to be a "magical" way to combat boob sweat.
2. If that hasn't worked for you, try your luck with gel deodorant + anti-chaffing gel.
3. Stuffing your bra with tissue paper is nothing to be ashamed of anymore.
4. You can use paper towels if you're out of Kleenex.
5. Or a bandana if you like to recycle.
6. Knee-high socks seem to work as well.
8. Give bra liners a try.
9. Or make panty liners multitask this summer.
11. If you're picking out a summer bra, you have to go for cotton.
12. Or a sports bra, since they're made for sweaty boobs.
13. Pure Romance's Between the Sheets is a powder-based linen spray that can also help with boob sweat.
14. Cover your boobs in powder like two beignets this summer.
15. Baby wipes will be your boob's oasis during the hot, hot summer.
16. You can also clean them up with a little hand sanitizer.
18. The same company that makes Fresh Breasts, also makes one for men called Fresh Balls, which also seems to work for boob sweat.
20. Of course, the responsible thing to do is ask your dermatologist for a solution.
21. Some people find comfort in their own tears.
22. Other just embrace it!
23. And if all else fails, just stay home.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.