27 Things You're Going To Want For Your Holiday Travels
We can't promise there won't be any crying babies on your flight—but these products will certainly make your trip much smoother!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication
1. A rolling carry-on suitcase with a built-in USB port so you never have to wrestle someone for the "outlet seat" ever again.
3. A reading lamp bookmark for your in-flight book. (No, it doesn't really have a light, but it will probably brighten your travels.)
5. A pair of incredibly comfortable, lightweight shoes that you can slip right off at a security checkpoint.
6. A double-sided backgammon and checker drawstring game-bag set, because you might find yourself playing some good old fashioned board games with the fam.
7. A Harry's shaving kit—which includes a chrome shaver, nine blades, shave cream, and post-shave—so you can be prepared for Grandma to grab your cheeks at any moment.
9. A three-pack of mini containers you can store all of your loose electronics, pills, or beauty products in.
11. A comfy cotton blanket and pillow set, for when it's freezing and your seatmate won't turn off the overhead AC nozzle.
12. An Ursa Major skin care set—complete with face wash, tonic, balm, and wipes—so you can look nice and refreshed, even when you're jet-lagged.
13. Or a travel case with four mesh pockets and two elastic bands to organize all of your electronics.
14. A memory foam neck pillow with an ingenious pocket for your phone, so you don't have to worry about your headphones getting caught on your seatbelt ever again.
15. A personalized leather luggage tag to distinguish your bag from every other generic black bag floating around baggage claim.
16. A carry-on cocktail kit to make yourself a much jollier traveler—and your seatmate, jealous as hell.
17. A foldable pair of headphones with active noise cancellation, so you can tune out the crying baby on your flight.
18. A scientifically-proven "flight therapy" balm you can apply to your body to alleviate stress or nausea.
21. A felt and leather Macbook case, so you don't have to worry about any dings and dents to your laptop during the flight.
22. A portable stainless steel fabric steamer because you never know what kind of holiday party you may end up at.
23. A flat bottle made from recycled BPA free plastic to stay hydrated while sprinting to your connection flight.
24. A drink caddy you can attach to your luggage and free up a hand that you probably need for your ID, phone, or plane ticket.
25. A very thorough packing checklist so you can confidently leave your apartment knowing you've grabbed all the travel essentials.
26. A heavenly waffle robe, because if you must pack a robe for your travels you might as well go light.
27. A vintage book case for your Macbook that has some surprisingly practical features—including a hidden compartment for your important documents.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.