Just 28 Beautiful Things Under $30 To Buy Yourself This Fall
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of reusable silicone straws for an eco-friendly and (much more attractive, tbh) alternative to your average plastic straw.
4. A metallic-gold plated stainless steel pyramid that'll present you a different grating function on every side.
6. A natural toothpaste and tube roller that'll bait you with some pastel and Helvetica — you win, Davids!! I care about toothpaste now.
8. A geometric terrarium container to provide you with something out of the ordinary to showcase your succulents and air plants.
9. Or, a vintage-style wooden stand with glass planter bulbs if you're aiming for a wackier quadrant.
10. A pair of sculptural travel bottles that double as exfoliating tools you'll never mistake for someone else's.
12. A brightening diamond peel-off mask, because you *Donna Summer voice* work hard for your money and deserve a mask that looks and feels amazing.
13. A hanging citronella coil so you don't have to evacuate your outdoor event when the mosquitoes come looking for blood.
16. A veggie and fruit to-go cup for a perfect "I'm running extremely late this morning" breakfast solution — it even has a built-in colander so you can take care of rinsing in the same cup.
17. A '70s-inspired beachy candle to leave out in the bathroom when you want to impress your guests.
18. A set of geometric coasters that — just guessing here — will probably look a lot better than having coffee and wine rings all over your table.
20. A microwave- and dishwasher-safe mug for your reluctant pivot back to hot (non–cold brew) coffee.
25. A comprehensive and beautifully illustrated book tracking the trends of 20th-century design to leave out on your coffee table.
26. An electric toothbrush set that'll make your bathroom counter look almost as beautiful as your pearly whites.
27. A pack of vintage-y mini notebooks with blank, lined, and graphed interiors, so you can let your creativity run wild.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.