37 Quirky Gifts For Your Most Interesting Friends
These gifts are wacky, interesting, and charming — just like your recipient.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A miniature greenhouse kit so they can finally achieve their dreams of opening a plant store (for ants).
3. A Wheel of Fortune blanket that'll be the key vowel that helps them solve the puzzle: B_ST GIFT _V_R
4. A book of random illustrated facts to arm your knowledgable friend with even more obscure bits of trivia.
5. A succulent candle with such a beautiful design, it'll be kind of hard to justify actually lighting it.
8. A Star Wars thumb war book that offers various stages for their biggest battles. Dueling over who is doing the dishes has never been so dramatic.
9. A DIY pottery kit for the person who is always talking about getting in ceramics. "I just want to make my own bowls and planters," they moan. Now they can shut and CREATE!
15. A pair of jumbo googly eyes since they talk to their appliances enough already — might as well put faces on 'em.
17. A pack of seed tags they can plant after receiving their gift — it's a gift that keeps on growing.
18. A humidifier that looks like a little dog ready to blast off into space in their reindeer rocket ship. Why isn't this a movie yet?
19. A cookbook from Snoop Dogg so they can whip up amazing delicacies you don't even have to be high to enjoy.
20. A peace sign vase sure to make their space feel more peaceful. That's just common sense. Peace sign in home = peaceful home.
21. An LED rainbow sign they'll give you a hue-ge thanks for when they see how good it looks in their room.
22. A cute little chicken nugget charm that comes with a cloche so they can keep it on their desk like a fast food scientist.
23. And a Baby Yoda sweatshirt to wear now until the end of time. I mean, just LOOK at it. Now I need nuggets.
26. A cloud bath bomb almost too cute to use, but the silver lining is that it's filled with RAINBOWS!
28. A sweatshirt featuring the — quite frankly — iconic words that will bring them one step (out of many) closer to finally getting their hands on the Krusty Krab formula.
29. A soap and hand cream set that's a step up from the usual Bath & Body Works gift. Just look at the cute illustrations! The cat and polar bear holding paws! THE MINI TREE ON TOP.
31. A Shredder...shredder. This TMNT cheese grater will be the perfect companion when shredding their own mozzarella for pizza night. They'll need a lot if they ever want slices as gooey as the ones eaten in the show.
32. A bottle of ultra-fancy olive oil for your favorite foodie. This stuff is so good and the bottle is so cute, they'll never wanna return to the grocery store kind.
33. A backpack with a happy little corgi slurping down some boba. Cute dog and bubble tea lovers will flip over this thing!
34. A pair of plush Furby earrings for the most chaotic fashionista in your life. It is simply impossible not to love something this weird.
35. A mini piñata making kit so they can make three fun shapes to treasure...or fill with candy and wallop with a bat. To each their own.
37. And a Quirky Crate — a subscription service that basically does the shopping for you by sending them a monthly packaged filled with goodies like socks, erasers, stickers, accessories, and more.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.