38 Products For Anyone Whose Aesthetic Is "Cozy"
I mean, my bath game has clearly been lacking.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An expandable and adjustable wooden caddy tray that even has a designated spot for your wine glass. Picture a fizzy bath bomb and perhaps a good show streaming on Netflix, perched on a sturdy surface that guarantees your laptop won't suffer water damage.
2. A hanging hammock chair so you can *finally* create your very own cozy reading nook. Take a deep breath and envision it with me: a cozy blanket, a cup of coffee, and a paperback thriller in the below.
3. A fuzzy sweater lauded by reviewers for being ridiculously cozy and soft. For a more chic version of your favorite fleece pajama top, *this* is just the ticket you've been scouring the internet for.
4. A Moroccan tassel area rug made from a delightfully cozy fabric, aka your piggies will feel like they're walking on a cloud with every step.
5. An electric S'mores maker to bring the great outdoors into the comfort of their own home. This unit comes equipped with two stainless-steel roasting forks and will get them a perfectly toasted marshmallow every single time.
6. Tapered pants made from an ultra soft double-knit fabric, but here's the real hero when it comes to these bottoms — these babies are wrinkle-resistant. You can easily sleep in these, roll out of bed, and be ready for an early AM meeting.
7. A Glossier Mega Greens Galaxy Pack to hit the reset button on breakouts and greasy t-zones: white kaolin clay draws out the gunk residing in your pores while vitamin-rich leafy greens and antioxidants nourish your complexion. Tl;dr, this fights excess oil without making your skin feel overly dry.
8. A supremely cozy pom pom blanket you'll genuinely use all 👏 the 👏 time 👏. Weekends spent rewatching The Office and all one million hours of Harry Potter are about to get so much better.
9. Cravory Cookies so delicious, you'll want to eat all 12 treats in a single sitting (fair). Here are all the individually-wrapped flavors that come in the box: birthday cake, chocolate chip, cookie monster, lemon bar, salted caramel cream, and red velvet. Two of each. I am drooling at the thought.
10. A Shea Moisture Hydration Intensive Masque Hair Treatment to provide moisture *and* definition with a powerful concoction consisting of mafura oil, shea butter, baobab oil, African rock fig, and honey. This affordable BB is step one to healthier hair and an at-home trip the salon.
11. A mini cross-stitch kit for a quarantine hobby that *isn't* Netflix. This includes everything they need to start on one of four The Nightmare Before Christmas designs: a tiny 32-page book with instructions, three pieces of cotton cloth, an embroidery hoop, and embroidery thread.
12. Ugg slippers designed with a durable outsole and shearling lining that are not only supremely comfortable, but will actually *last* for longer than a week. These babies are genuinely high quality.
13. A travel-inspired Paint by Sticker book to unleash your inner artist (in a way that doesn't require expensive canvases, messy paint, and — no offense — real artistic skill). This book contains foolproof templates that let you recreate Art Deco portraits inspired by Venice, Monaco, Moscow, and more.
14. LED curtain string lights for folks who prefer dim ~mood~ lighting while spending their Friday night bingeing more true crime shows.
15. Thick wool socks that are like a warm hug for your feet, because who says toes don't deserve a good snuggle? Plus, these do a good job at keeping your hooves feeling warm without making 'em sweaty...which is no small feat.
16. A Versed gift set containing everything one needs for an at-home facial. 🎉 Apply the willow bark extract and zinc clarifying serum and the provitamin B5 eye mask, then treat yourself to a luxurious facial massage via the frozen cooling globes — this last step will calm inflammation and promote lymphatic drainage.
17. An Atlas Coffee Club subscription that delivers fresh beans to your doorstep. Each box curates a new coffee type (you select the roast and grind type), coffee and a postcard from a new country each month, plus tasting notes and tips for each batch. I smell the beginning of a coffee snob.
18. A linen pillow cover about to become the pièce de résistance of your couch. Coffee, books, and rain — the ultimate trio.
19. Moisturizing gloves infused with collagen and shea butter that are a cheaper alternative for the bougie manicure you wanted to splurge on. Moisturized hands = less hangnails, better cuticles, and a better at-home manicure.
20. A sustainably crafted plush-knit robe reminiscent of something a McCallister parent would wear in Home Alone, and I mean that in the best way possible.
21. An attachable aerator to make your less-than-$10 wine taste like it was sourced from Napa and aged for 10 centuries. "I'm getting some dry notes of expensive," you'll say.
22. Nonprescription computer glasses so you can block the pesky blue light seeping in from your monitor (blue light = the potential culprit behind your mid-afternoon headaches). Slip these on before going ahead and starting up on your weekend binge-a-thon.
23. A vegan fizzy bath bomb that smells divine (we're talking notes of exotic citrus, lime oil, grapefruit, cardamom, and red berry) and looks worthy of a photo for the 'gram. Plus, it evolves from a storm cloud into a rainbow and I feel like that's the energy I'm really looking for in 2020. Transformation, my friends.
24. A cashmere blend dress currently $156 off, aka it's absolutely going in my shopping cart. This lovely wardrobe addition is basically an extension of your favorite sweatshirt — the difference being a side slit and wraparound belt, both of which make this look as put-together as it is comfortable.
26. Sherpa-lined sweats to make your legs feel as if they're being enveloped by a large, fluffy bathrobe. If you're dreading the winter and are perpetually cold (#me), then these babies should already be in your shopping cart.
27. A tiny USB cactus humidifier that adds moisture to the air and combats dryness with ease. Say sayonara to chapped lips, irritated sinuses, dehydrated complexions, and common cold symptoms with this adorable desk accessory.
28. An aromatherapy mist formulated with lavender and chamomile essential oils to really help you ~unwind~ after a long day spent dealing with commute delays, irritating emails, and not nearly enough coffee.
29. An oversized faux shearling jacket so soft, you'll basically feel as if you're wearing a combination of your favorite blanket and most cuddly teddy bear. Comfortable + super on-trend + much more affordable than your typical piece of outerwear = Christmas in fall.
30. A 12-pack canister of blooming tea so they can have caffeine and an Insta-worthy show every morrow. Each flower can be reused up to three times for up to 20 cups of tea, which means they'll get a *whole* lotta pretty tea from just this one gift.
31. A silicone popcorn maker capable of making 15 cups of popcorn in under four minutes. Just add in some kernels, ~pop~ it in the microwave, and your movie marathon feast is now ready to be devoured.
32. A vegan bath soak that enlists the help of organic bladderwrack seaweed to soothe your complexion. Treating your skin is as easy as one, two, lay down in the bath with a good book and preferably some wine.
33. A hand-poured, handmade soy candle available in five subtle scents. Once the wax is completely finished, this actually converts into a planter: soak the label (it contains wildflower seeds) in water before filling the ~pot~ with soil.
34. A cozy loungewear set to take care of those annoying ~but what will I wear this weekend~ internal debates. This is the perfect Saturday attire! Saturday in this context = a day-long date with Netflix.
35. A 52 Lists for Happiness hardcover journal filled with prompts that inspire reflection and taking time out of your jam-packed day (because yes, even quarantine is busy) to focus on yourself.
36. An adjustable hoodie to keep ~bat ears~ nice and warm. I would 10/10 purchase one for myself: the hoodie inner is made from a soft-to-the-touch jersey material (aka your flat-nosed pup won't overheat) while the outer material is a fluffy fleece.
37. Oliver Pluff & Company tea bags made with a delicious black tea base and dried lavender buds, because is there anything more relaxing than a hot beverage? The answer to that is n-o, my friends. Plus, this is housed in a gorgeous keepsake tin that calls for hair tie storage.
38. A two-paneled, padded foam pillow with ultra-strong suction cups that will actually stick to your tub. So long, resting my head on straight porcelain whilst trying to have a relaxing bath.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.