20 Awesome Products From Amazon To Put On Your Wish List
A box of Japanese snacks, liquid chalk markers, an angled icing spatula, and 17 other things you'll want to add to your wish list ASAP.
Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A box of heaven filled with an assortment of Japanese goodies. A perfect gift for the adventurous foodie.
2. A flexible brush guaranteed to make you say HALLELUJAH. You'll finally be able to clean all those oddly-shaped bottles.
3. A holographic fidget spinner made for anyone obsessed with unicorns, mermaids, and magical things in general.
5. An overflow drain cover for a "deeper, warmer bath." Now excuse me while I run to Lush and buy 17 bath bombs.
6. A t-shirt dress for anyone who would like to stay in their pajamas all day. This is the closest thing we've got.
This super comfy dressed can be ~dressed~ up or down.
Promising review: "So happy I took a chance and ordered this! The dress is not too tight, is especially comfy, and I love the cold-shoulder sleeves. I like it so much that I just ordered another!" —M. Wright
Price: $14.99+ (available in 12 colors and sizes S-XL)