We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. A pack of ponytail holders so you can tie back your hair when you're trying to get a ton of errands done and just need your hair out of your face.
4. A bottle of hand sanitizer because sometimes you're caught without a bathroom to wash your hands before eating.
5. A pack of chewable Pepto Bismol tablets for those moments when you and your stomach are just not agreeing.
6. A pack of blotting sheets that'll remove excess oil and decrease shine to leave your skin feeling totally refreshed. Bonus? They won't smear your makeup!
7. A pack of organic tampons so you're covered if that time of the month occurs unexpectedly. Hey, it happens.
9. A reusable perfume bottle you can fill over and over again with your favorite scent for a mid-day spritz.
11. A pair of earbud headphones with a magnetic feature to avoid tangling. I mean, think about how satisfying it will be to pull out your headphone and not have to spend 20 minutes getting rid of wire knots.
12. A collapsible water bottle so you never make up another excuse about not staying properly hydrated. This one folds down to easily fit in your purse.
14. A tracking tile you can attach to your keys or just drop in your bag so you never have to panic when they go mysteriously missing.
15. A slim credit card holder for your most important items that you can easily grab instead of sifting through your wallet when you're on a long checkout line.
16. A Tide To Go pen because unwanted spills are bound to happen. I literally spill food on myself multiple times a week.
17. A tiny first aid kit so you can bandage cuts and scrapes without missing a beat. Accidents happen, people!
20. A Kindle E-reader for waiting rooms, trains, subway rides, and really anywhere else you want to catch up on your latest read.
21. And finally, a purse light because how many times have you rummaged through your bag in the dark thinking, "THIS WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER WITH A LIGHT!"
Looking at what's in your bag right now:
Looking for more awesome products? Check out these articles:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.