We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A mini Crock-Pot to heat your food right at the comfort of your own desk. Say goodbye to waiting on that office microwave line!
3. A mini battery-operated desk vacuum that'll sweep up every crumb after the usual lunch-at-your-desk date.
4. A Leslie Knope mousepad because I don't think anyone loves their job as much as Leslie loves hers. And maybe that unending positive attitude will rub off on you throughout the day.
6. A travel cutlery set so you can go green and stop using plastic! Plus, you'll never have to worry about the office running out of forks.
7. A set of 5 succulents that'll bring a bit of green to your desk! They're also incredibly easy to care for, so brown thumbs can let out a sigh of relief.
8. If live succulents seem like too much to handle (no judgement), this cactus light — it's a great way to incorporate greenery into your space while taking on 100% responsibility.
9. A foot hammock so you can finally sit comfortably. I mean....you still need to stare at your computer all day long, sorry!
10. A Harry Potter cauldron mug for your afternoon (second) cup of coffee. You can also proudly represent your house while sipping.
11. And speaking of mugs, this mug warmer will be something you're def gonna want on your desk at all times so you never run of the risk of *gasps* lukewarm coffee.
14. On the other hand...for the days when your workspace is a sauna, this desk fan will work wonders.
15. A desktop monitor riser with three storage compartments so everything in your space can have a convenient place to live.
16. A fidget tool — it'll help you work out any stress or anxiety you may be feeling before a big presentation.
18. A set of flamingo pens that'll brighten your mood when you're caught in a (unnecessary) long meeting taking notes.
19. A water bottle with rainbow bands so you can keep track of just how much you drink over the course of a day.
20. A planner to help organize your life by day, week, or month, to keep track of all your meetings and provide a place for any thoughts you may want to jot down and return to later.
21. A 5-piece organizer because scrambling last minute for a pen or that super important document isn't a good look.
22. A pack of motivational cards that'll keep you focused and cheer you up if you're having a rough day.
23. A pair of noise-cancelling headphones so you can block out any and all annoying office noises and get yourself in the zone to crush some reports.
25. And finally, a WTF button for those moments when you're just out of words and desperately need to leave the office.
You making your way to your ~amazing~ desk at the beginning of a new work day:
Looking for more ways to spice up your desk? Check out these articles:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.