We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A butterfly umbrella that changes color when wet. Now you'll actually get excited when the weather forecast shows rain.
2. A eyeliner stamp for anyone that spends way too much time trying to get their wings to be mirror images of each other. This will do all the work for you!
4. A fabric defuzzer to remove lint and pilling so you're never discouraged from wearing a sweater again. This gadget will make every item look brand new.
5. A remote-controlled, dimmable LED color-changing lightbulb with four lighting modes (flash, strobe, fade, smooth) and 16 color choices. It'll set the mood during your next party and turn your bedroom into a colorful wonderland.
6. A cooling towel because I don't think anyone can avoid sweating post-workout or on a boiling summer day. This towel will drop to 30 degrees below the average body temperature to bring sweet relief.
7. A grooming glove to remove excess hair from your beloved pet by mimicking petting as to calm nerves and keep fidgeting at a minimal.
8. A non-toxic, plant-based cleaner that'll remove stains entirely. It can tackle wine, oil, coffee, makeup, and so much more.
10. A pack of space-saving, vacuum-sealed bags designed to decrease the original volume by 80% so you can store a ton of large items like sweaters, throws, and duvets.
11. A kitchen tool you'll be able to use for multiple jobs. It's a slotted spoon, a solid spoon, a spatula, a turner, and a cutting tool all in one!
12. A color-changing lipstick that'll adapt to your pH level for an always flattering, unique shade.
13. An extendable ladder with a safety lock feature so you can reach any height without the fear of falling.
14. A packable hanging shelf that'll help you stop living out of your suitcase and actually settle into your temporary abode. Now it's like you actually live there!
15. A reusable notebook with 50 double-sided pages you can erase via water or heat. You can also save your notes as PDFs onto your smartphone.
16. A mini printer that'll connect to your phone via WiFi so you can finally print all those vacation photos from 2015 you've been hoarding.
17. A celestial mug perfect for anyone who might not see the stars regularly (aka city dwellers). Once hot, the mug's image will reveal the constellations.
18. A weather-predicting storm cloud to keep on your bedside table so you never leave your home again without being properly prepared for what's to come.
19. A set of reusable silicone bottle caps so you never have to worry about spillage again. They also help to keep your drink carbonated if you feel like finishing it at a later time.
20. A cold brew maker because constantly spending money on iced coffee is probably draining your bank account. Just add 14–16 tablespoons of your favorite ground beans into the mesh filter, place the filter into the pitcher, add water, place in the fridge, and watch it brew overnight!
22. A super thick magic cleaning sponge that'll remove grime and dirt from a wide variety of surfaces.
23. A solar charger compatible with any type of phone for hiking trips when you're bound to lose cell battery. This charger only needs the sun to juice up your device.
24. A collapsible water bottle so you never make up another excuse about not staying properly hydrated. This one folds down to fit in your pocket or your purse.
25. A jewelry cleaning brush because no one should deal with dull diamonds. This brush will make them sparkle just like the first day you bought them.
Me showing you all these products like:
Looking for more wow-worthy products? Check out these articles:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.